Nfl? Nba? Mlb?

cupman

Songster
8 Years
Apr 12, 2011
Portland, OR
Any fans? Looking forward to the new season? Your MLB team doing well? What's going on in sports?

I like NFL, I don't really follow any teams but Seattle has a new QB this year and it's the team most of my friends root for so I kind of join in.

NBA, let's hope they don't go through with the lockout. I would be annoyed if they couldn't come to any terms and they canceled the 2011/12 season. I follow the Portland Trailblazers and they are frustrating but great, can't always root for #1 team all the time. Lot of talent in those boys but they're young and often times they squander a pretty significant lead and it frustrates the daylights out of me. Retired big man Arvydas Sabonis inducted into the basketball hall of fame. I'm happy, he's probably my favorite player of all time and he deserves it. One of the most level headed, well-mannered players the sport has seen. Too many players with an ego much bigger than their career statistics these days. I look forward to the coming season, hopefully Portland doesn't trade away any of their solid talent, which is a scary possibility seeing as there is no active GM at the moment. Anyways, that's all, go Blazers.

MLB, Hockey, Soccer, Boxing, don't stay too current on, anything noteworthy going on? Mayweather going to ever step up to the plate and fight Pacqao?

GO VIKINGS!
woot.gif

GO PATS!
woot.gif

They really are looking good this year.. Watchout NFL.
Then there's the Sox, they're looking real good also.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom