Not open for further replies.

gypsy2621

Songster
11 Years
Jun 29, 2008
New Hampshire
Market Fair
Marrimack NH
515 Danial Webster Highway Merrimack NH.

Bring what you have to sell crafts chickens turkeys everything and anything.
no altering of critters on sight ( whaaa, we dont want no fussy pants)
will be posting new things as we get closer.

gypsy- Thanks for starting this thread!

We may go to this swap if I can get the day off work.
We are specifically looking for a couple easter egger chicks and some nice family friendy egg layer chicks.. my oldest would love an austrolorpe, maybe some barred/white rocks or sexlinks..
Pullets only as we only have 1/4 acre in a neighborhood. If we can't get them at a swap I will just order from mypetchicken.

Quote:
I have the cutest EE chick I just hatched out this week. I dont know if it is a hen or roo, but will have it at the swap and you can see it there!

I got a PM from someone in the MA thread suggesting I order 25 pullets from Ideal and bring the extras to the next swap to sell.
If anyone thinks this is a good idea, let me know. I really can't keep more than 6-8.. so I don't want to get stuck with a bunch.
I really need sexed pullets, cause I don't want to get attatched to a roo I can't keep.

Quote:
Could be good, could be not good. Depends if people are looking for and if you got what they may want. i think that you should wait till the swap being new at this so you dont bite off more than you can chew for your first time, then you will end up getting frustrated. Especially if you get stuck with them. At the swaps, I like to get feathered chicks, especially from people that have kids, cause usually the chicks are handled and friendly! That is a plus! Good luck with your decision.

I have 12 easter eggs chicks that are 3 weeks old and most of them are for sale. I will eventually be selling some started EE pullets and a couple of EE laying hens.

ahhh on to Merrimack, I am hopeing, planning, praying to make it to this.
fl.gif

I do have some chicks to sell.
I have some mixes. they r so cute.
father- white black tailed jap
mother we belive is a barred cochin bantam.
some featherd feet some not.

ok FREE TO GOOD HOME, KITTENS.
FREE FREE ,LOL
they are cute little buggers.

I gave a friend a pair of India Blue Peafowl last year. They hatched three chicks three days ago. She went out in the barn this morning and found one drowned in the water bucket. She was afraid of the other two getting killed with all the horses and everything so she just dropped them off at my house. Now what am I going to do?
idunno.gif
I had my peachicks in the house for months last year. I don't think I want to go through that again. Was their someone on here looking for Peachicks not to long ago? They are adorable but I have all the Peafowl I want so I don't think I'll be keeping them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom