No Image Available message

LittleBits

Songster
6 Years
Apr 18, 2013
Kentucky
My Coop
My Coop
Today I made a coop page and everything seemed fine. Now when I go back to look at it, all the pictures are gone and it says "No Image Available" where the picture used to be...

Can anyone help me with this?
Is there a way to find them again, without posting each picture again?

Just click on "My Coop" under my avatar to the left here and you'll see what I mean. And if the pictures are there, it either fixed itself or it's my computer! Please let me know!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Usually this happens when a user moves pictures around in their albums, deletes an album, or does something that breaks the link between the page on which they are posted and where the images live.

Unfortunately there isn't usually anything we can do to fix this since, again, the cause is usually because the pictures were moved or removed by the user. Do you know if you made any album changes or did anything that would have caused the links to be broken?

I imagine that's what happened then...I put this whole coop story in an album then was looking more closely and saw that there were "coop pages" and moved them from the album to the coop page. I then deleted the album because I didn't think it was necessary to post the same thing in two places! So I'll just repost them from my computer again! Thanks for clearing this up!

Back
Top Bottom