No santa? Would you be mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Taz has been sparring of and on here all day. I thought I was doing pretty well considering I have not slept more than a couple of hours in the last couple of days.
idunno.gif
This Taz is worn out......my Irish coffee isn't helping with clarity either. Being Taz is hard!
hit.gif

Beekissed: I know what you mean about reading your posts and thinking
ep.gif
. I tend to go back and correct all of my silly typos from the night before.

Edited to correct silly typo.
roll.png

Last edited:
Tell him I need chocolate too....I'm hormonal right now.
big_smile.png
If I still had a uterus instead of just one lonely ovary, he would definitely NEED that red suit when I sat on his lap!
hmm.png

Alright, fine... you gals forced me to it.

Baby Tazmanian Devils are, apparently, born at about 2 weeks old or something... exceedingly premature little embryos. They then have to climb from the birth canal all the way up to their mothers pouch, get into it, and find the nipples. Once they are eating, they have to hang onto the nipple their entire embryo-hood (whatever LOL).. because if they fall off, they can't find the nipple again.
To make matters worse, their siblings try to drag them off the nipples, and will kill each other to get them.
About 20 embroys are born and only about 2 will survive to getting out of mommas pouch.

Or something like that. Thats all from shower memory from moms rendition of what Animal Planet said!
lol.png

So we can always say, "At least my day was better than a baby Tazmanian Devil".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom