No self control in TSC..... what do you think these guys are??

Really not the color I was expecting lol! @Rhodebar Lover what do you think? Funky Marans or Lorp?
I actually do not know. I'm not aware of a production blue bird with silver rather than red leakage. I bet it's an unnamed hybrid or one that I can't find online. I saw a label on here from TSC called Blue Legged Beauties that have absolutely no information online and are also labeled "premium." Couldn't tell you where they're sourced from but I wonder if these are a similar mix that has no information.
9593761C-1923-443C-87E5-F54048F7A38C.jpeg

I actually do not know. I'm not aware of a production blue bird with silver rather than red leakage. I bet it's an unnamed hybrid or one that I can't find online. I saw a label on here from TSC called Blue Legged Beauties that have absolutely no information online and are also labeled "premium." Couldn't tell you where they're sourced from but I wonder if these are a similar mix that has no information.
View attachment 3477122
Yeah they don't match anything I've ever seen either. New mixed breed makes sense.

Yeah they don't match anything I've ever seen either. New mixed breed makes sense.
I dove into learning more about the "Blue Legged Beauties" and someone on Reddit called Hoover's and they're apparently a new breed this year. Why they aren't on the website who knows. The OP could always call and ask for more information too! With all these new mixes and no information, it's becoming ridiculous trying to figure out what is what😞

I would guess it's some variety of sexlink. I breed my barred rock hen to a splash ameraucana and get a very similar looking bird.

Back
Top Bottom