No, you try it, no, you try it, let's get mikey he likes everything... lol

They are all so funny, aren't they? I just love them, and watching them. One thing I found last week that they love, is pomegranate... OMG, they went nuts over it.. I bought them another one today, they are spoiled rotten! lol

gig.gif
So cute.

Cracks me up how they can be so leery of something the first time it is offered to them. My senior hens have learned to trust anything I offer to them, and of course they don't want the younger birds to get any... So it takes a couple times before the whole flock rushes me when I bring out treats.

You got a great shot of "new treat" hesitation! Thanks for sharing.

Cracks me up how they can be so leery of something the first time it is offered to them. My senior hens have learned to trust anything I offer to them, and of course they don't want the younger birds to get any... So it takes a couple times before the whole flock rushes me when I bring out treats.

You got a great shot of "new treat" hesitation! Thanks for sharing.
Couldn't have put it better!
lol.png

Yeah, they are really hard not to spoil!!!! Mine are rotten. The BR (Dottie), and the 2 Buff Orpingtons (Livvie, and Pearl) are the 3 that are the least scared of anything.. In fact, Dottie jumps up on me, either just in my lap, or on my shoulder every time I go out to the coop... They all crack me up though, at how curious they are.. I just love them all!

Yeah, they are really hard not to spoil!!!! Mine are rotten. The BR (Dottie), and the 2 Buff Orpingtons (Livvie, and Pearl) are the 3 that are the least scared of anything.. In fact, Dottie jumps up on me, either just in my lap, or on my shoulder every time I go out to the coop... They all crack me up though, at how curious they are.. I just love them all!
Spoiled chickens seems to be a common occurrence with the people on this website.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom