[non-emergency] Marek's Homeopathic Treatment - Video

Your post has given me hope, I was googling for a remedy for Mareks, which lead me here. ( only joined a few days ago) I have two nine week old chicks, down with Marek's, they have all the classic symptoms. I brought them indoors and make sure they drink and eat, I have seen a wee improvement, but they wobble all over the place. I was told they will die, but I am going to try your natural meds. they are not going without a fight! They are from a batch of chicks I bred, (my first time) I will let you know what happens, I am looking forward to your update too.
I am off to check out your link. Saying a little prayer too!
Glad I joined this forum, the people are great ...
clap.gif

I wanted to share my gratitude for the BYC members that mentioned that a treatment for Marek's DID exist! Following is a link to a video of my chicken that the Vet said was going to die 10 days ago:

(Title: Appenzeller Recovering From Neurological Symptoms)

This is video of my 20 week old Appenzeller Spitzhauben sisters, one of which has been exhibiting symptoms of progressive paralysis of wings, legs, weakness and incoordination consistent with the neurological form of Marek's for the past 10 days. (Note: she is the lighter of the two sisters, with the lower tail-feather position and the drooping right wing) She had been unresponsive to a course of triple antibiotics prescribed by my vet, who said that if it WAS Marek's, she would be dead soon. She had continued to decline to the point that she could barely keep her balance or hold her wings up. Although she was eating well, I was beginning to lose hope.

Luckily, I stumbled upon several older threads that mentioned a homeopathic remedy, and I figured I had nothing to lose by trying it. That was yesterday....

Since then, I have given her three doses of homeopathic 'Hypericum Perforatum 30x', and she has shown a remarkable improvement within 30 hours!
ya.gif
Her coordination and energy are almost back to normal, and the wing droop is only evident on the right side, and has improved dramatically. I don't think that this is just a coincidence. I wish I had taken video of her yesterday...You would not believe that this is the same bird! Her rapid change in energy and coordination is pretty amazing!

I should also mention that I have been giving her probiotics and ACV water in between antibiotic doses, and gave her 1/2 of a raw Brazil nut yesterday (for selenium and B vitamins), and raw organic juice mixed with water both yesterday and today. Not sure if this made any difference, but thought it worth mentioning.

I will update her progress, which I hope will continue to improve! Wish me luck and say a prayer for my little Dottie.
fl.gif

With much hope and gratitude,
Couldn't see your video as it's private ... but will try to get the Hypericum, did you get yours online? The problem is, here in Ireland they use different names, but I will try online. How did you get it into your chick?
Thanks
big_smile.png

Please tell me where you can get this! I have a chicken who is going downhill with all these same symptoms! I googled it but did not see where to find it.
-Thanks, Kim

I got it in a Homeopathic shop, it only worked for one of my chicks ... I tried everything, I get so attached to my chicks, it is so hard when they don't recover
sad.png

I looked after one for six months, but finally had to have her put to sleep, she just fell on her side all the time.

I just posted a thread on my success story about my chicken using hypercim and Rhus Tox. I want to load a video but don't how how If you know tell me and I'll put that out there also

i know this is an old thread, is there anyone in this thread who has had a confirmed vet diagnosis of Mereks that used these treatments? I have six who have been exposed to Mereks so I am looking for factual information on using this method with a diagnosed Mereks case

Hi everyone!
I know this is an old thread, but I am desperately looking to see if anyone has used homeopathics to treat chicks with wry neck or hens with scalping injuries. Yep, I have both .. yesterday, was a bad chick day around here. If anyone knows where I can look, I’d be very grateful!

I wanted to share my gratitude for the BYC members that mentioned that a treatment for Marek's DID exist! Following is a link to a video of my chicken that the Vet said was going to die 10 days ago:

(Title: Appenzeller Recovering From Neurological Symptoms)

This is video of my 20 week old Appenzeller Spitzhauben sisters, one of which has been exhibiting symptoms of progressive paralysis of wings, legs, weakness and incoordination consistent with the neurological form of Marek's for the past 10 days. (Note: she is the lighter of the two sisters, with the lower tail-feather position and the drooping right wing) She had been unresponsive to a course of triple antibiotics prescribed by my vet, who said that if it WAS Marek's, she would be dead soon. She had continued to decline to the point that she could barely keep her balance or hold her wings up. Although she was eating well, I was beginning to lose hope.

Luckily, I stumbled upon several older threads that mentioned a homeopathic remedy, and I figured I had nothing to lose by trying it. That was yesterday....

Since then, I have given her three doses of homeopathic 'Hypericum Perforatum 30x', and she has shown a remarkable improvement within 30 hours!
ya.gif
Her coordination and energy are almost back to normal, and the wing droop is only evident on the right side, and has improved dramatically. I don't think that this is just a coincidence. I wish I had taken video of her yesterday...You would not believe that this is the same bird! Her rapid change in energy and coordination is pretty amazing!

I should also mention that I have been giving her probiotics and ACV water in between antibiotic doses, and gave her 1/2 of a raw Brazil nut yesterday (for selenium and B vitamins), and raw organic juice mixed with water both yesterday and today. Not sure if this made any difference, but thought it worth mentioning.

I will update her progress, which I hope will continue to improve! Wish me luck and say a prayer for my little Dottie.
fl.gif

With much hope and gratitude,

Alys
fantastic this is wonderful news, im asking my homeopathic vet for some homeopathic 'Hypericum Perforatum 30x' right away...!! i was trying colloidal silver & saved my hen red girl by using COLLOIDAL SILVER i got on amazon its called MESO colloidal silver its the best , but you sure did the right thing using probiotics and ACV water , and of course the best quality food i ferment my feed & grow my flock sprouts , but want to try is homeopathic 'Hypericum Perforatum 30x', right away thank you so much for this info many blessings to you ...!!! : ) how is your Dottie its been years but i hope she is still ok ? i will try this homeopathic remedy homeopathic 'Hypericum Perforatum 30x', ALONG WITH 2 TBL of COLLOIDAL SILVER , mixed in CUT UP BREAD, just make sure the bread is cut small and that every bit of the colloidal silver gets soked up in the bread and make sure the bird eats it all every bit of it..!!! ; )

Back
Top Bottom