Norman the Rooster

Thanks for the update and photos!

Glad to hear all is going well
smile.png

Thanks everybody!
Queen Misha is back !!! :th . You are forgiven though some of us may carry a grudge.:plbb

Nice to see your GF and the happy couple, Norman & Norma. If you don't have any good stories to share please make some up. We have suffered greatly in your absence, and need to build up trust again.
I will do my best to make more time for BYC and the Norman fan club from now on. I'll take some good photos at work tomorrow! The weather should be good so I'll probably put their pen up on the sunny side of the yard - there's a ton of green grass there from all this rain!
Thank you for the update and great photos! I am pleased things are going well for both couples .. double dating? ;)
Heh... funny story actually, I don't think I've ever told it here... when I first asked my girlfriend out, I actually did it at work (where I met her, when she started working Saturdays after my previous coworker got a new job). I was holding Norman during the whole thing. After I got up the nerve to do it and she said yes, I held out Norman and said, "Oh, and this is my wingman." :lol:

Heh... funny story actually, I don't think I've ever told it here... when I first asked my girlfriend out, I actually did it at work (where I met her, when she started working Saturdays after my previous coworker got a new job). I was holding Norman during the whole thing. After I got up the nerve to do it and she said yes, I held out Norman and said, "Oh, and this is my wingman."
lol.png

yuckyuck.gif
Love it!

Babies having fun in the sun! It's about the only sun we've had for a good few weeks... had to take them all the way across the parking lot and behind the neighboring car shop to find any... there's a huge hill to the side of our shop so we don't get any direct sun in the winter.

Sorry I didn't get these up last night... had to bathe some chickens for a show next week!

Back
Top Bottom