Norman the Rooster

Babies having fun in the sun! It's about the only sun we've had for a good few weeks... had to take them all the way across the parking lot and behind the neighboring car shop to find any... there's a huge hill to the side of our shop so we don't get any direct sun in the winter.

Sorry I didn't get these up last night... had to bathe some chickens for a show next week!

Beautiful
love.gif

Hey, do you get many people seeing them at the store and wanting to buy them?

Beautiful :love

Hey, do you get many people seeing them at the store and wanting to buy them?

A few, yeah. Mostly people asking what breed they are - I've had them guessed to be Sumatra or Ayam Cemani a LOT of times. Also a few people wanting babies from them.

I had a white rooster called Norman

That's funny, that makes two other roosters I've seen named Norman - both were white as well, actually.

NORMAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ya
Love the updates, have you tried incubating any more, or is that on the back burner for a bit?

P.S. I always thought you were female from your username.....:gig. Then I saw ''Misha'' in your sig. and realized Queen Misha was a chicken.

Last edited:
NORMAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ya
Love the updates, have you tried incubating any more, or is that on the back burner for a bit?

P.S. I always thought you were female from your username.....:gig. Then I saw ''Misha'' in your sig. and realized Queen Misha was a chicken.

I'm gonna try some eggs in the next big batch we put in... we're doing one more then stopping hatching at the shop for a few months because we need to clear out some pens and make room.

Lol... people seem to assume 50/50 as to whether I'm a guy or a girl. Maybe 60/40 with more people assuming lady because of the username.

Howdy everyone!
It's nice to see how many people love norman here!
I work with QueenMisha and i'll say norman and norma are turds sometimes. I don't reckon you heard about the cardboard we had to put upto keep normal from kicking out all her shavings!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom