Norman the Rooster

Howdy everyone!
It's nice to see how many people love norman here!
I work with QueenMisha and i'll say norman and norma are turds sometimes. I don't reckon you heard about the cardboard we had to put upto keep normal from kicking out all her shavings!

yuckyuck.gif
Welcome to BYC! Lovely to meet you.

Oh my... babe not THAT

I want you all to know that she does this to the dry-erase boards where we work too... I'll draw some nice normal looking chickens and she comes along the next day and erases them all and puts on human legs :rolleyes:

PS. I'm away from home at a show right now but I'll get you all fresh Norman pics on Tuesday when I get back home. In the meantime ya'll can admire my newest additions purchased this show... Ron and Becky.

Bonus points if you can guess the breed... I'll give you a hint, they're the tallest breed in the world.

I'm gonna try some eggs in the next big batch we put in... we're doing one more then stopping hatching at the shop for a few months because we need to clear out some pens and make room.

Lol... people seem to assume 50/50 as to whether I'm a guy or a girl. Maybe 60/40 with more people assuming lady because of the username.

Cool, I sure hope they turn out!

Wonderful to meet you too Teila :)

Speaking of norman, though I thought i'd share a drawing of mine that QueenMisha desperately fought the presence of on the norman thread. Here you go:

Oh, my. You are a wonderful artist.......but those human legs. :gig

Back
Top Bottom