North to Alaska!

Pics
What?? I wasn't mad or venting:) I was just looking for some chicks. And I think there are others who were glad to know about the ones in fairbanks.
I am planning to get some brahmas, and cornish within the next few days, from Alaska Feed. So, if you don't mind me asking, are you south of Fairrbanks, on the Parks? I could get them from FB, and you drive up from (Healy?)?

Last edited:
Well how are to know that...? You profile has no location...If you had your location on there...Sounds like you were just venting...I will leave @ that....

Hey you know that red and white juvenile chick you posted and I asked you about. The one i said reminded me of one i had when i was a kid? I know it's silly but I keep thinking about it. If its a hen would you be interested in a swap once mine get old enough to tell? I've got BLRW in the bator right now. Will have others in June.

Hey you know that red and white juvenile chick you posted and I asked you about. The one i said reminded me of one i had when i was a kid? I know it's silly but I keep thinking about it. If its a hen would you be interested in a swap once mine get old enough to tell? I've got BLRW in the bator right now. Will have others in June.
I don't see why not.. let me see if its okay with the wife and kids..That one was in the first batch I hatch this spring..I will see if it has a name..If has a name hand off is what I have been told....If you are still interested ,,, Make me an offer on those BoBwhite quail. I need some room.
yippiechickie.gif

Oh I wouldn't dream of taking any bird with a name!
Hummmm are the quail flighty or are they kinda friendly? the last time my parents got quail they would have heart attacks and die if you even went in to clean the brooder. I don't expect them to eat out of my hand or anything. I just don't want what happened last time.
Lol any chance your wife wants a coach hand bag? I'm trying to sell them ( i have like 6) off for chicken money ATM.

Oh I wouldn't dream of taking any bird with a name!
Hummmm are the quail flighty or are they kinda friendly? the last time my parents got quail they would have heart attacks and die if you even went in to clean the brooder. I don't expect them to eat out of my hand or anything. I just don't want what happened last time.
Lol any chance your wife wants a coach hand bag? I'm trying to sell them ( i have like 6) off for chicken money ATM.

Double post
Say she thinks its a roo...I can get you a better pic of it,,They got those pea combs..but is a little more red than the others...Still nice looking bird.
yippiechickie.gif

Bobs,,,,,No they are pretty jumpy
wee.gif
compared to the Texas A&M coturnix ,,,.The lady i bought them from lves in Two rivers,,,I see her add in craigslist for thes of what she had ,,She was asking $10 a bird,,,so ,,$7.50 was pretty good,,,I may just have these guys for memorial day ...BBQ quail HAHHAAH

Say she thinks its a roo...I can get you a better pic of it,,They got those pea combs..but is a little more red than the others...Still nice looking bird.
yippiechickie.gif
Bobs,,,,,No they are pretty jumpy
wee.gif
compared to the Texas A&M coturnix ,,,.The lady i bought them from lves in Two rivers,,,I see her add in craigslist for thes of what she had ,,She was asking $10 a bird,,,so ,,$7.50 was pretty good,,,I may just have these guys for memorial day ...BBQ quail HAHHAAH
I would adore more photos. :) BBQing them sounds like an awesome idea you should do that honestly.

Anyone in the Fairbanks area ( including north pole two rivers salcha area) have an incubator they would be willing to rent or loan to me for the month of may? I did the math and my 12 egg capacity just isn't going to cut it. I'll need it till mid June. Automatic turner preferred but not required. I just really don't want to have to buy one.

Back
Top Bottom