Northwest National Poultry Show//APA Semi-Annual Meet in Stevenson, WA

This show is also the Western Silkie National. Expect TONS of silkies, it will be a very competitive class. I am very much looking forward to it.

Also, I will be donating either a pair of sebastopol goslings or a pair or trio of silkies to the breeder auction, which benefits the club. I hope to see you there.

I will be there. I cant wait this is going to be an awesome show! They are going to have an excellent raffle this year! Some gorgeous stuff will be there.
smile.png
The breeders auction should be awesome as well...these will be chicks,started and adults that are from everyone's show stock. No hatchery stock at all. Wait till you see how excellent this show will be! Can you tell I'm excited. I'm kind in charge with several other people Sher & Monica for the Raffle!
smile.png

I will be bring my Seramas. We are still waiting for the ABA to let us know if they have accepted the White American Serama...but we are hoping soon.
smile.png
UGH...which means I will have to get Whites! Everyone laughs at me because I dont do white! LOL
smile.png

The Fall Show will be amazing as well. Cant wait for that one as well. We will be putting on a Table Top Serama Show. Edgar Mongold will be flying out to judge the TT. If you all dont know Edgar is also an ABA/SCNA judge and President of SCNA Club. This will be awesome I cant wait to show my Seramas TT!!!
smile.png

Hope that we can all figure out a time and place and all sit down and chat at the Spring Show! And meet again at the Fall Show! Now that would be a blast!

Hope to see you all there in a couple of weeks!!!
smile.png

Debs
smile.png

Quote:
I am having a real hard time finding out the times for this show this weekend. Can anybody help? Is the Silkie show held on the same days as the NW Nat'l Poultry Show? Are birds being shown on Saturday only?

I am planning on heading up there but can't figure out when to be there so I don't miss anything.

HELP PLEASE!

Thank you,

Julie

Julie the pnpa has updated their website, so check there, I know their show catalog is on there somewhere. I believe that Friday is coop-in, Saturday is showing and I think Sunday may be GC/RGC awards? I know coop-in starts at 3 on friday and coop-out starts at 10am on Sunday, so just based off that I would assume the Silkie show would be on Saturday strictly for time limits?

Hope that helps, but do check the website.

Back
Top Bottom