Not Getting Private Email Notifications

I am not getting mine either. I was when I first joined.

Click on the link under profile at the top right. It is your BYC user name. click on preferences. Scroll down to the email notification section and make sure that the correct boxes are checked.

If it all looks good, check junk or spam folders for your email account.

Another thing to try is to clear the cache on your browser.

I hope you get it working!

AND ME I am not getting mine either, nothing from BYC since JUNE 4 & 5 ,15 what to do...? thanks for any help you guys
highfive.gif
& have a great day l
thumbsup.gif
Dianna
frow.gif

AND ME I am not getting mine either, nothing from BYC since JUNE 4 & 5 ,15 what to do...? thanks for any help you guys
highfive.gif
& have a great day l
thumbsup.gif
Dianna
frow.gif

Our records have the following report from your email account: "User reported our email as spam?"

So, at some point you marked one of our emails as spam. This might have been accidental, but the results are still the same, your internet provider is blocking our emails to you.

At this point your options are to:

1) Contact your email provider and have them "whitelist" BYC and our email address support @ backyardchickens.com (basically removing our emails from your block list)
2) Change to another email provider

After you've done either and or both of those things, let us know and we can keep an eye on the emails from our server to see if they are going through, bouncing, or being rejected.

Several of us all of a sudden are not getting post from our groups. Cmom was another one who is not getting post. We have been getting them for well over a year until the last two or three weeks and then it just stopped.

Mine is ran through Yahoo.com or AOL.com

thanks for any help.

Rob Newburn

@Rancher3535 , I looked and the issue is the similar to the one above:

Our records have the following report from your email account: "Bounced Email"

This means that your internet provider is blocking our emails to you.

1) Contact your email provider and have them "whitelist" BYC and our email address support @ backyardchickens.com (basically removing our emails from your block list)

After you've done either and or both of those things, let us know and we can keep an eye on the emails from our server to see if they are going through, bouncing, or being rejected.

Everything looks A-ok on our side. We show a handful of emails sent and delivered to you today.

Anybody else having problems?
About five days ago I stopped getting notifications. I'm getting my normal e-mail so I think it is on the site's end. I looked at my settings and it looks right. Any help you can give would be appreciated.

@nchls school

Our records have the following response from your email provider: "User reported our email as spam?"

So, at some point you marked one of our emails as spam. This might have been accidental, but the results are still the same, your internet provider is blocking our emails to you.

1) Contact your email provider and have them "whitelist" BYC and our email address support @ backyardchickens.com (basically removing our emails from your block list). Once you've done that and received confirmation from them, let us know.

Last edited:
@nchls school

Our records have the following response from your email provider: "User reported our email as spam?"

1) Contact your email provider and have them "whitelist" BYC and our email address support @ backyardchickens.com (basically removing our emails from your block list). Once you've done that and received confirmation from them, let us know.

You are right; I found two BYC e-mail in the SPAM file I've changed to my other e-mail address. Thank you.

I went through the steps previously posted. I can change the email address and get the emails at my gmail account but not at my yahoo account. Is there a way you can determine the error that is happening when I use my yahoo account for emails?
I have checked and you are not on my blocked list and the emails are not in my spam folder for my yahoo account.

Back
Top Bottom