Not new to BYC, but new to Montana.

Michael OShay

Crowing
5 Years
May 14, 2014
Montana
I'm definitely not new to BYC. I've posted on here so many times, and read so many of your posts, that those of you who post regularly on this section (and the What Breed or Gender is This? section) have become like an extended family to me. This is my last day to post from Hawaii as my family and I are moving to Montana this weekend. I will be turning in the modem in the morning and will likely not be online for the next few days. We will be flying to Kalispell, Montana tomorrow, will be doing our final walk through of the house we are buying there on Sunday afternoon, and will close on our farm on Monday. When I have the internet up and running again there I will definitely be back on line. Also, I will post some pics as soon as I can.
Thanks for all your support, good advice, and encouragement here at BYC,
Michael

Hi there Michael :frow

Wishing you and your family the very best of luck with the move to your new home :fl I'm sure getting the internet up and running will be one of your top priorities once in your new home ;)

Good luck and see you very soon :thumbsup

Last edited:
Hi there Michael
frow.gif

Wishing you and your family the very best of luck with the move to your new home
fl.gif
I'm sure getting the internet up and running will be one of your top priorities once in your new home
wink.png

Good luck and see you very soon
thumbsup.gif

Thanks. :eek:)

You confused me Michael! I was looking at the new member forum posts and you popped up. What a slick move.

Get back online as soon as you can, new members (real ones) will be backed up waiting for you
ya.gif

Wow! That's quite the move! Best of luck to you and your family in the move and in setting up your new home and farm. We will look forward to hearing an update from you, and seeing pictures, once you get settled.

You confused me Michael! I was looking at the new member forum posts and you popped up. What a slick move.
Get back online as soon as you can, new members (real ones) will be backed up waiting for you
ya.gif
Wow! That's quite the move! Best of luck to you and your family in the move and in setting up your new home and farm. We will look forward to hearing an update from you, and seeing pictures, once you get settled.
Thanks to you both. :eek:)

Wow, you confused me for a second! I thought there was a new Michael OShay on BYC.
lol.png
Good luck on the move and getting settled in! I hope you enjoy it in Montana.

Back
Top Bottom