Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

I know it may be a tad early and I have 2 more in question but am waiting a bit before I try to get help sexing. Here are teo chicks one born Fenruary 3rd and the other Fenruary 4th. What would your best giess be? These shouls be an F1 olive egger cock over Maran cross hen cross if you need that for help, but could be my late Maran cross cock over maran cross hen

Chick A born Feb 4th:
Notes- still a ball of fuzz. Some feathering on wings. Come becoming more prominent and possibly pink?

My guess Cockerel...

Chick B born February 3rd:
Notes-feathering in quickly. Pin feathers in tail, on back and sides of chest.

My guess possible Pullet...

Around 5 week old barred rock. All four look exactly the same, so I included a picture of just one. I was told they were all pullets.

Last edited:
9 Week old RIR cross? Feel free to guess a breed as well, he/she has 5 toes!
At 9 weeks old, cockerel.
9 week old Easter Egger - Acts like a roo. Thanks for your help!
Cockerel.
POL pullets.
Around 5 week old barred rock. All four look exactly the same, so I included a picture of just one. I was told they were all pullets.
Please post pictures in a few more weeks. Need standing profile pic in natural lighting. :)

I know it may be a tad early and I have 2 more in question but am waiting a bit before I try to get help sexing. Here are teo chicks one born Fenruary 3rd and the other Fenruary 4th. What would your best giess be? These shouls be an F1 olive egger cock over Maran cross hen cross if you need that for help, but could be my late Maran cross cock over maran cross hen

Chick A born Feb 4th:
Notes- still a ball of fuzz. Some feathering on wings. Come becoming more prominent and possibly pink?

My guess Cockerel...

Chick B born February 3rd:
Notes-feathering in quickly. Pin feathers in tail, on back and sides of chest.

My guess possible Pullet...

Way too young. Post pictures when they are at least 6 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom