Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Are all of the white ones Roosters? I've had ISA browns before but I believe I accidentally bought straight run this time and I'm really hoping I don't have 8 roosters
1f602.png
1f648.png

(They're from Family Farm & Home)

Yea... I thought so :( I can only keep one or two and so far I have 3 and possibly 4. I also have 6 in the brooder that a straight run. I wish I could keep them all! So far I have 15-16 girls not including the littles in the brooder.

How come you can only keep one or two?

Are all of the white ones Roosters? I've had ISA browns before but I believe I accidentally bought straight run this time and I'm really hoping I don't have 8 roosters
1f602.png
1f648.png

If you tried to post pictures I'm not seeing anything....also, age? :)

1f602.png
1f648.png

White down = male. The females have gold to red down. Don't go by emerging feather color as that is white for both at first.

GLW is approx 6 weeks old, has a bit of a little comb but it's pretty yellow... Also, EE (?) mystery chick seems a bit older and has totally got me stumped! :/ It's comb is relatively flat and pale pink.

My other OE 6.5 weeks. Pea comb, I can see 3 ridges, and pink. Not as colorful as the other OE cockerel I have. Was hoping pullet, but thinking not. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom