Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Been on the fence with both...

Chick #1 BCM, 4+ weeks

Chick #2 BCM/Birchen, 4 weeks

So wondering if I one or two roo's in the mix. Here is the one I have been wondering about for a couple weeks. It is right at 4 weeks old today or tomorrow.

The possible roo is on the far left. It has been the slowest to feather and is still quite fluffy. Also definitely the bird in charge.

This one I think is a hen but noticed today that it's waddles are starting to look pink. It's comb and waffles are much smaller than chick #1 but it is the same size as the chick above.

Also, I know you said you wouldn't say breeds but if anyone else has an idea, I would appreciate your feedback!

So wondering if I one or two roo's in the mix. Here is the one I have been wondering about for a couple weeks. It is right at 4 weeks old today or tomorrow.

The possible roo is on the far left. It has been the slowest to feather and is still quite fluffy. Also definitely the bird in charge.

This one I think is a hen but noticed today that it's waddles are starting to look pink. It's comb and waffles are much smaller than chick #1 but it is the same size as the chick above.

Also, I know you said you wouldn't say breeds but if anyone else has an idea, I would appreciate your feedback!
*waddles, not waffles. Whoops!

Hi! We just purchased 6 ameraucana mix chicks. Not sure how old they are...
Can anyone tell what gender they are?? Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom