Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

I posted on the other thread, not sure if one is the "right" one or they are just run by different users, so I'll post here, too.

Wondering about the Black Australorp. At 5 weeks, s/he just seems "not like the others." This one's feathers have been much slower to come in and the tail has always pointed more upwards. The comb is also larger than my RIR or BO's. I've suspected this one was a cockerel since about 2 weeks, despite the fact that they were all supposed to be pullets.

0.jpg

I cant keep him :(
Poor Pepper, what do I do with my little buddy? Give him to 4H or something?

You can see if a farmer would want him, 4H. someone would surely take him for free or you could sell him. He'd go quicker if you have him go for free.

Thanks! We were all thinking the last one was a roo. Glad to know that they are pullets.

Do keep an eye on the last one, but I think all pullets :)

I posted on the other thread, not sure if one is the "right" one or they are just run by different users, so I'll post here, too. Wondering about the Black Australorp. At 5 weeks, s/he just seems "not like the others." This one's feathers have been much slower to come in and the tail has always pointed more upwards. The comb is also larger than my RIR or BO's. I've suspected this one was a cockerel since about 2 weeks, despite the fact that they were all supposed to be pullets.
I think your little one is a little cockerel :)

Back
Top Bottom