Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Looks like a completely normal red sexlink hen. Nothing even close to resembling a rooster.
big_smile.png
Thanks! I guess there is just a lot of variation between siblings. Maybe because sexlinks are crossbreeds, they can have very different characteristics come out in related birds, such as a much bigger comb or tail?

My Babies. Any ideas on gender?

TBD

Witherstorm

Fluffy Butt

Jessie (bottom of feet are yellow with hint of pink and I have no idea on breed)

Definitely a cockerel. Do you see that shade of deep dark red in the shoulder/wing area? That's male specific. Also, notice those thin feathers through the back? Those are male saddle feathers. 
:( well then we have 1 girl laying a very large egg..and he likes to add his feathers to the boxes. he is very nice , docile even. maybe he will change in the spring :(

sad.png
well then we have 1 girl laying a very large egg..and he likes to add his feathers to the boxes. he is very nice , docile even. maybe he will change in the spring
sad.png

not every rooster is mean my rooster is very sweet he will let you pick him and hold him he will get in my lap for treats just keep that in mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom