Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

1evv44.jpg
GLWs about 3 months old. Any guess on gender now?
Middle is definitely a cockerel, far right could be as well. Far left is iffy. Could we have photos showing a side profile of the birds?
Pretty sure my buffy is a cockerel and not sure on the breed, but my white one is a hen? about 4 months
The Orp is a cockerel. The white bird is a White Rock pullet.
I started a thread on this but only got 1 reply so I figured I'd try again here. 5 week old red sex link/silkie cross. Cockerel or pullet? Thanks!
It's young to be sure but I would say cockerel.

Last edited:

So, I'm sure of Blue being a roo (unfortunately), and feel pretty confident that the rest are hens, but just want to be 100% sure. I'm aware one of them is not a true d'uccle as her comb isn't right and she's also substantially bigger than the others. I have no idea what she's crossed with.

1evv44.jpg

GLWs about 3 months old. Any guess on gender now?

I'm guessing three roos since they're all the same age. See any difference in feathers in the back? Saddle feathers..maybe be a couple of weeks early still. You got them all at the same time from the same place?

Last edited:

So, I'm sure of Blue being a roo (unfortunately), and feel pretty confident that the rest are hens, but just want to be 100% sure. I'm aware one of them is not a true d'uccle as her comb isn't right and she's also substantially bigger than the others. I have no idea what she's crossed with.
The last one could be a D'Uccle/D'Anvers cross. Probably male. The third one is definitely a cockerel. The first two are probably female.

Almost certain this is a boy but everyone else in my family insisting not, who is right?! He/she is six months

Back
Top Bottom