Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Finally got a good pic of Popcorn. It is a Crested Polish. Do I have a pullet or a rooster?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20170604_182700972.jpg
    IMG_20170604_182700972.jpg
    648.6 KB · Views: 7
"Hello! I decided to start another thread on helping all you back yard chicken farmers determine the sex of your chicken."

5 week old Anconas. The hatchery wrote their description as, "males have rose combs, females have upright comes." But at 3 weeks I already heard this one trilling! What do you think? boy or girl?

Thanks!
chick.jpg

"Hello! I decided to start another thread on helping all you back yard chicken farmers determine the sex of your chicken."

5 week old Anconas. The hatchery wrote their description as, "males have rose combs, females have upright comes." But at 3 weeks I already heard this one trilling! What do you think? boy or girl?

Thanks!
View attachment 1031351

Which hatchery is that? I've never heard of sexlinking by comb type.

Thanks!
View attachment 1031351
That is an Old English...mine is an identical match. And a rooster. So is mine.

Back
Top Bottom