Not what you want to come home to (long) blood results post #67

Well, I had a lot of drama around here yesterday I'll update on later in the day on a different thread.
The blood smear is in such a condition you can't tell what made it, they took a sample though and will let me know if it's human or not today. It's kind of fun living in such a rural area that you can get two deputies and an investigator interested in a mystery about a roo! I had them over for the other event and they spent a long time feeding treats to the little feathered pigs and looking at all the blood and giving me advice on how to get rid of it. Of course then there were the guard and attack roo jokes,, all in fun though.

this is almost like watching CSI or something. You should sell this to the networks ..... *best announcer guy voice* "and next week an all new episode of CSI SCU (Special Chickens Unit). "
cool.png

hey I'd tivo it!

WOW!!! Just found this thread, and when I saw the pics, I didn't think it was just from Nugget, either! Not as long as he was still alive and walking around.

I think if it was a person they are probably still wondering what in the world happened!
lau.gif

Good ole' Nugget!
clap.gif
Such a brave roo!
love.gif

Keep us posted!!!
caf.gif
pop.gif

Shelly

Just got the results, I didn't think we'd get them this fast, but when the deputy explained the circumstances and showed the tech the pictures, they expedited the results.
The blood on the gate was human, and the blood on the tent was human too. The blood on the table, wooden box, and most of it on the concrete was Nugget's. Some of the blood on the concrete was human, but not much.
I would love to read that roos mind and see what happened.
The deputies agree with all of you that someone had cock-fighting in mind because it has only recently been outlawed here.

Back
Top Bottom