Not what you want to come home to (long) blood results post #67

Well it looks like Nugget kicked some a**!!!!! Seems like someone should have been admitted to a hospital around there with that kind of blood!!!

I think i'd be putting a camera up on my front walk way after that!!! I wanna know what really happened!!!!

Hey i know an animal psychic!!! She might be able to read something on Nugget.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Wow. After seven pages, all I can say is go Nugget!! No matter what the person wanted, fighting or whatnot, they sure got a surprise! And I also don't understand about the fighting. Was the person trying to steal him to make him fight another roo? I don't even think there's a fighting underworld around here, thankfully, so I'm in the dark.

lol.png
You would think that someone who's into rooster sparring wouldn't be stupid enough to end up with a spur sticking in him! Nugget probably whooped his butt and then put himself and the girls under the house where they couldn't be reached.

DNA!!! Get some and line em up!

Just to play it safe, you might want to put a watch on Nugget for a while. Just because he was able to get the best of this person doesn't mean the guy won't be back. Nugget's victory may just encourage the perpetrator to come back better prepared to either nab Nugget for his nefarious plans or kill him in revenge for getting the best of him. NOT to panic you, but I'd set up some type of surveilance on your property and Nugget for awhile esp. if the police think this has to do with cockfighting.

Back
Top Bottom