Not what you want to come home to (long) blood results post #67

Quote:
LOL Yea, just imagine all the BYC members hiding in the bushes, then once the perpetrator arrives we all jump up and say "Freeze!" with everyone hold their favorite roosters
lau.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
My favorite (only) roo is a cochin and hes not exacly scary! My broody hen would be a better choice....
lol.png

Quote:
LOL Yea, just imagine all the BYC members hiding in the bushes, then once the perpetrator arrives we all jump up and say "Freeze!" with everyone hold their favorite roosters
lau.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

This is all so unbelievable! Crazy! Now I'm dying for them to catch this lowlife thug so we can all have some closure... Hey, maybe his DNA or prints will be in the system and they'll find that this guy leads them to a whole underground ring of cockfighting and Nugget will single-handedly (ok, almost single-handedly) be responsible for taking down the whole operation! He'd be a real-life hero (of course, he already is anywaY)....

Just read through the whole thing. *Whew*

What a story! That's crazy... GO NUGGET!
Makes me wanna rethink my desicion to not get roosters...

Just finished reading this entire amazing thread
Go, Nugget!

Um...you may laugh at me, but if you truly want to hear Nugget's side of the story - there is an animal communicator I've used with my horses.
Her name is Lydia Hiby, you can get info at lydiahiby.com

WTH - it's relatively cheap fun if nothing else
& you might be amazed

Hope the Nuggenator gets back to 100% ASAP & they find his victim!

That is amazing... Nugget rocks... I nominate "Nugget for the Rough and Rowdy Butt Whoopin Rooster of The Year Award" Three cheers for Nugget Hi Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray....

Wo k thats still kinda creepy , i would have to camp out and
hide.gif
under a bush then jump out
barnie.gif
then tie him up and let Nugget have at em til the cops got there....

PLEASE call an animal communicator!! WOW, that would be cool!!! You and your roo could be on Ellen or something!

PS, can you put up a webcam? I think you have a small guard unit on BYC that would watch over Nugget.

Last edited:
So now Nugget has frightened off a skunk that we know of and a creepy cock-fighting bad karma human
All I could think once I knew Nugget was safe was...

Did Blue faint?

Back
Top Bottom