Not what you want to come home to (long) blood results post #67

Quote:
I think Suede is the more of a lover than a fighter kind, all the girls think he is DREAMY
love.gif

Ain't that the truth, LOL? He's a sweetie, but I have seen him jump up in the air and flog the fence when fussing with Dutch. The Nuggetron is Hero of the Week this week!

Most people think they need a large dog to protect them, really all they need is a Nugget! Wonder if we could clone him????

WriterofWords, I just started to write this with your initials and it was "WoW". Wow.

Anyway, I hope you and Nugget recover from this adventure. I am pulling for the police to catch the culprit. Thank you for sharing and allowing us to participate.

A question occurred to me: What if this chicken napper is on this discussion board? I realize that this is unlikely, but it is possible.

To The Creep - If you are out there and following this thread, SHAME ON YOU!!!

Quote:
No, because right next to my fenced and locked yard, the fence they had to climb, is my parents motor home and it would have been much easier to knock on their door. It would also have been easier to walk up to the door of the house across the street, they have no fence around the front yard and a clear walk up to the door. There is also my brother's house about half an acre behind me and you can get to his front door without climbing a fence either. Whomever it was went to a lot of trouble to get where they were, if they were bleeding so badly they needed help they wouldn't have taken the hard way to get it.

Quote:
I'm still thinking the entertainment industry. Maybe a remake of the "Matrix". I can picture Nugget jumping up in midair pausing to smack some guy in the face with the spur.
smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom