Not what you want to come home to (long) blood results post #67

Want to hear more about Nugget!!!! What a cool Roo, wish I could have a roo, one day I will...I think they are so cool that they protect like a dog!!!!!!
lol.png

Wow Nugget went up against a big preditor, a human.. And won.. I bet his girls will be really safe as long as he is around.. I sure hope you find out who did it.. Maybe the law can do some thing with them. Like Trespassing charges or some thing like that..

Did the police run the blood through the National Database to see if the had a match?

Maybe it's someone from AMW and Nugget recognized him and tried to apprehend them....
gig.gif

ETA: You know he probably watches tv out there on the porch.

Last edited:
Nugget is doing well, all the tests found out is that it was human blood on the tent case and some of Nugget's too, mostly human but didn't match anything. For some strange reason Nugget has moved off of the porch and into the broody/baby pen with Charlotte and some of the youngersters. He got in there himself a few weeks ago and has just stayed, I've taken him out twice but he goes back so I've left him there. He's so good with the babies.

Quote:
Maybe after that close call he has decided to start spending time with the wife and kids.
gig.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom