Nurture Right 360 parts?

Waskaie

In the Brooder
May 16, 2019
Hello Everyone..

I thought I would thoroughly clean my Nurture Right 360, so I took it completely apart, but in the process I lost a short black wire, with a clip on the end, which I believe is a temperature sensor, possibly humidity, but pretty sure it's temperature. Long story short, I may also need the PCB? computer board as well, though I think it still may be good.

I have found temp/humidity sensor on eBay, that look like they will work, but I'd rather buy a Nurture Right 360 brand replacement.

Is there any website, or other places to find aftermarket parts for these incubators?

Side note: I may also be in the market for a broken Nurture Right 360 incubator for parts if anyone has one...

Thanks so much!

Well, since this post I found a temperature that sensor that plugged right in and fixed my problem, although my humidity sensor is out too, but I bought a few on the internet that look like they may plug in and fix that too, but I won't know until it is shipped(10+ days~china). I really don't need the humidity reading, as it is back working now, just nice to see..

If someone else needs helps fixing their broken Nurture Right 360, I might be able to help you out, or if you want to sell a broken unit, I might be interested in buying it, depending on what is wrong with it.

Can you share what part you ordered?

I bought a broken nr360 off of fb market place because I like to tinker. Figured out everything works but the temp sensor. Now o the hunt for a new one 😅

@Waskaie
Just wondering if you had issues with your NR360 dropping temp dramatically when chicks begin to hatch. Mine works great until lockdown. I must increase temp to compensate but that only goes so far.

Once the chicks begin to hatch the humidity grows higher and I believe the electronics go wonky from it. Several times I hear the alarms go off in middle of night and see a temp of 96-97'F I reboot, temp begins to climb but alarms wake me again. This has happened the last 2 hatches. Sadly both hatches have severely suffered. (Only the early chicks got opportunity to hatch and 3-4 days later a few weak chicks emerged) Any advice?

Back
Top Bottom