NURTURE RIGHT 360 PROBLEM ADJUSTING HUMIDITY

Vicman

Hatching
Feb 7, 2024
So I have a nurture right 360 and its been running for over a day without any water and the humidity stays around 35-40 without any water in "A" or "B" and the air hole is half way Open. I added 1mL cuss I thought it would be bad to run without water but the humidity shot up to 55-60 percent and I'm barely on day 2 of eggs in incubator. Should I keep it without water until day 18? Or just keep it with a little water regardless what the humidity says

Attachments

• 20240207_212749.jpg
    20240207_212749.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 40
:welcome Do you have any idea what humidity is where incubator is located? Most incubator temp and humidity monitors are off. It's always best to have separate calibrated temp and humidity monitors.

:welcome Do you have any idea what humidity is where incubator is located? Most incubator temp and humidity monitors are off. It's always best to have separate calibrated temp and humidity monitors.
Is there like an app for that? Because I don't have a separate reader for Temp or humidity but the temp has been staying right at 100 or 99.5 doesn't change from there.

Is there like an app for that? Because I don't have a separate reader for Temp or humidity but the temp has been staying right at 100 or 99.5 doesn't change from there.
Separate calibrated/trusted thermometer and hygrometer to put inside incubator to really know exact readings. As I said readings are known to be off on most incubators. No app for incubator that I know of.

Separate calibrated/trusted thermometer and hygrometer to put inside incubator to really know exact readings. As I said readings are known to be off on most incubators. No app for incubator that I know of.
I will have to get one then. Thank you. I looked on Google for humidity in my small little town and it marks 46% humidity but here in the room I can't tell u exactly. But I will look into getting a separate reader, thank u. But let's say I did get it and it marked the same? What then? Do I keep leaving it without water to where it stays 39-45 for the first 18 days?

If humidity in your area or area of incubator is extremely high/low, it has effect on how much water if any is needed to get correct humidity in incubator. So, all situations are different. Yes, you would trust the calibrated instrument and adjust accordingly to your situation.

If humidity in your area or area of incubator is extremely high/low, it has effect on how much water if any is needed to get correct humidity in incubator. So, all situations are different. Yes, you would trust the calibrated instrument and adjust accordingly to your situation.
Perfect, so theres no problem if I dont apply any water and the humidity is on point right

I have not used that particular incubator but many on BYC do and have very good luck with them. But they also recommend separate calibrated instruments added inside of incubator.

Back
Top Bottom