Nurture Right 360 High Humidity

Feb 13, 2024
I just got a Nurture Right 36O. I followed the instructions to a T but as soon as I turned it on it’s saying 99% humidity. I want to make sure everything is working correctly before I put eggs in it. Will the humidity go down or is there something I need to do to fix it?

I just got a Nurture Right 36O. I followed the instructions to a T but as soon as I turned it on it’s saying 99% humidity. I want to make sure everything is working correctly before I put eggs in it. Will the humidity go down or is there something I need to do to fix it?
Where is the temp currently reading? Give it time to adjust its temp and as temp goes up the humidity will also go down. I usually run for at least 3 hours before adding eggs.. but maybe even 24 hours on a brand new bator..

Completely dry with no water in the wells *usually* sees about 30% lower humidity inside the bator compared to ambient humidity in the room.

Alternatively.. if the read out doesn't change maybe it's broken 99% humidity is full condensation on the walls.

Practice patience.. required for ALL hatching! ;)

When i started my nuture right it was at 40 percent humidity right out of the box.
Id give it 24 hours with the vent fully open and see if it changes

:welcome Did you wash it or wipe inside down at all maybe you have gotten some water/moistier on sensor. I would give it a bit and see what happens if it doesn't change you may have a faulty unit. Because at 99% humidity it would look like a rainstorm inside.

Back
Top Bottom