NY chicken lover!!!!

Bourbob_red_turkey_Tom-r2.jpg Is anyone interested in a Adult male turkey ?
He showed up at someones house near Baldwinsville ..They have turkeys and already have a tom ..and dont want him
He may be a Bourbon Red ? this is not his picture

Last edited:
So Sorry ...Sad for both of them ..do you have pictures of the dog there to back up your Story ? prove them Liars ? Do they free range when you arent home ?
Yes, they free range at will. My coop is built to only be sleeping quarters. Hoping the ground thaws enough Sunday to set the electric Poultry net up. Only evidence Tuesday was the excessive feathers scattered across the front yard and Snicket hopped into the outdoor pig pen (currently unused) and couldn’t figure out how to get out. Thing is they went to court that night for the incidents back on Xmas and early January, they plead guilty and paid $25. We are looking at an outdoor multiple camera WiFi system in addition to surrounding the front and side lawn with electric net.

Anyone interested in a Silkie cockerel or mixed (EE) cockerel? The Silkies quiet as a mouse, but i already have a boy Silkie, and the EE is just way too loud, and is going to get me in trouble...

Finished the NPIP and AI testing! It was so easy, though I felt bad for the birds ☹. Totally free Just waiting on my number. Will be selling from my chocolate silkie/satin pen and bantam white polish. Also just won a stunning Splash in an auction LOL, so will be starting a Blue, Black. Splash pen. May be heading to my first poultry show in NJ, next month. Not sure, but I am on my way. Here I'd a link to my new Splash hen named Dot. LOVE her.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=429779967770750&id=378953849520029

Finished the NPIP and AI testing! It was so easy, though I felt bad for the birds ☹. Totally free Just waiting on my number. Will be selling from my chocolate silkie/satin pen and bantam white polish. Also just won a stunning Splash in an auction LOL, so will be starting a Blue, Black. Splash pen. May be heading to my first poultry show in NJ, next month. Not sure, but I am on my way. Here I'd a link to my new Splash hen named Dot. LOVE her.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=429779967770750&id=378953849520029
Very beautiful birds. I love your dark splash and chocolate cuckoo. I just hatched my first home grown satin a couple weeks ago from a silver birchen satin rooster I hatched from shipped eggs last year. Can’t wait to see how it colors out hopefully it’s a silver birchen pullet.

Lost all my Silkies years ago. AND decided we wanted LARGE
eggs. Now we have one Rhode Island Red...that lays all Winter and
4 mixed breeds Americanas and ???? given to us from our neighbor.
And today they are all giving us all the eggs we need. BUT I DO
still love Silkies and yours are beautiful. Aria

Lost all my Silkies years ago. AND decided we wanted LARGE
eggs. Now we have one Rhode Island Red...that lays all Winter and
4 mixed breeds Americanas and ???? given to us from our neighbor.
And today they are all giving us all the eggs we need. BUT I DO
still love Silkies and yours are beautiful. Aria

Thank you Aria. I have some polish too, who are wonderful, but I think I may sell them. They're eye candy, but taking up room for more possible Silkies LOL

Back
Top Bottom