NY chicken lover!!!!

Im over this weather if its not raining or windy its slushy and muddy My geese are tired of switching coops because i cant get in the shed once it freezes. Judging by my Beablettes face shes over it to
20220311_125322.jpg

I'm in the 5-8" zone. News is scaring everyone by calling it a " bomb cyclone storm" lol. WTH is that? It's a late winter snow storm that's going to melt by Tuesday.
Just like the storm last week, I called most of my clients and told them I'm not plowing. I'm only going to plow as much gravel/stone as snow, and I don't want to fix a bunch of driveways. Yes, I make money plowing and for cleaning up plow damages, but I'm not going to willingly cost my clients money to line my pockets.

Hi everyone! I am doing a mixed hatch of Easter Eggers, Olive Eggers, Cream Legbar, and Salmon Faverolles. Anticipating having between 4-8 chicks available for sale in July. Going to sell for $5 each once they are 4 weeks old, or can hold until 6-8 weeks for $10 each. They will be handled often so should be friendly and used to being picked up. Please PM me if interested. 😊 Most pullets should lay before winter. Ours born a month later last year started laying in December.

Back
Top Bottom