NY chicken lover!!!!

Anybody here interested in some cockerels. I have a 6 month old Blue Mille Fleur Bantam and an 8 month Lemon Blue LF. I have a lot more to sell but these guys I need gone. Here is the bantam.

I am going to try this with the pumpkin "guts" and seeds we scooped out of our jack-o'-lanterns last night.  I can just serve the whole kit and kaboodle raw, right??

TOB

PS:  LYNZI - cute new silkies!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yup just toss it to them. I chop whole pumpkins in half and toss them over the fence.

I am going to try this with the pumpkin "guts" and seeds we scooped out of our jack-o'-lanterns last night. I can just serve the whole kit and kaboodle raw, right??

TOB

PS: LYNZI - cute new silkies!!!!!!!!!!!
big_smile.png
That is what I did. I had the kids scoop it into the bowl and then the next morning I went out and dumped it in the run. I don't know if it is okay, but I have to imagine that it is fine.

here smoke makes for GOOD food :D
You didn't even post a pic of the food and my mouth is watering!!:drool The only good smoke around here for the most part is our smoked meat- bacon, hams, jowls. I don't have to long to wait as we are butchering our pics Saturday which means we should have smoked meat around the 18. And now I'm doing all this math in my head and realizing that I won't be here to have the first of the meat!! I'll be hunting in Indiana!! So great but yet so bad.:confused:

Last edited:
No way am I reading 1300 posts tonight - it's been a while since I logged in! At any rate, the Saratoga Springs CVS had a flock of about fifty ducks waddle in, apparently to take advantage of our great buys or sign up for Double Extrabucks or something. I have just been transferred to that very store - I'm taking one of the overnight spots. Obviously this is my welcoming committee - they know that the Duck Lady is coming.
lol.png

http://www.saratogian.com/general-news/20131028/ducks-waddle-into-saratoga-springs-cvs

No way am I reading 1300 posts tonight - it's been a while since I logged in! At any rate, the Saratoga Springs CVS had a flock of about fifty ducks waddle in, apparently to take advantage of our great buys or sign up for Double Extrabucks or something. I have just been transferred to that very store - I'm taking one of the overnight spots. Obviously this is my welcoming committee - they know that the Duck Lady is coming.
lol.png

http://www.saratogian.com/general-news/20131028/ducks-waddle-into-saratoga-springs-cvs
WOW, that is too funny!

Back
Top Bottom