NY chicken lover!!!!

My last tom, my big, gorgeous pride and joy, died today. I'm heartbroken. All three of my beautiful boys are gone.
I'm so sorry that you've lost your boys. I do miss my turkeys so much, just no room. I mentioned earlier about the cayenne pepper. Briefly, I thought my turkeys had blackhead and started with the same meds as you but was told to dose them with that pepper too. They loved it but I never went on to lose any either. They did become very ill though. My dh and I had such a horrible time giving 3 turkeys pills every day. sue

I'm so sorry that you've lost your boys. I do miss my turkeys so much, just no room. I mentioned earlier about the cayenne pepper. Briefly, I thought my turkeys had blackhead and started with the same meds as you but was told to dose them with that pepper too. They loved it but I never went on to lose any either. They did become very ill though. My dh and I had such a horrible time giving 3 turkeys pills every day. sue

I've heard about the cayenne pepper. The girls will probably end up getting it. This has been unreal - they show symptoms one day, and are dead the next. Ugh.

Thanks, guys. Hugs for everybody having trouble during this blasted winter and losing critters!

Sorry to hear everyones troubles and losses lately. 

I'm hoping the snow and cold is done. I'm so over it. I need to see my daffodils pop up soon!

I should be getting my paw paw trees next week, Rancher I'll get those Jostaberries to you soon.

I just let the dog out, I look out the window and see something in the yard, but it looked too small to be her. I call for her and she comes running from probably 30ft below the unidentified animal, then it looks at me. I think it was stalking her, I'm pretty sure it was a fox. Looks like I'll be having more fox trouble this year. 

I want to get some paw paw trees tio

SunnysideupstateNY where did you get your paw paw trees from
I was going to go to Canandaigua to millers nursery but they have been sold to stark brothers so I ordered them online. They had a deal on shipping at the time. Sign up for their e-mails and you'll get some deals every once in a while. I also got a spitzenburg apple!

good morning all! seeing more snow melt is awesome, maple sap should be running like a faucet! i'm supposed to help a friend boil sap today, tomorrow will be coyote hunting, gotta try to get my run finished on monday. another busy weekend, spring is here.....i think

FoxCreekChicken : welcome and share pics

Heni : So sorry for the toms and the bees - it has indeed been a very hard winter - I will be catching up well into June with fixing leaks, things that blew off and fence sections that went down. 10X worse than the last 3 winters here on the little farm.

Back
Top Bottom