NY chicken lover!!!!

Welcome, koopmaster! I'm in queens, NYC.

Gramma, I wish you a speedy recovery. I know it's easier said than done, but please try to take things easy for a while. I'm so sorry to hear about your hen. I assume it died? I'm glad your little roo is so sweet, I hope he continues to be.

Welcome, koopmaster! I'm in queens, NYC.

Gramma, I wish you a speedy recovery. I know it's easier said than done, but please try to take things easy for a while. I'm so sorry to hear about your hen. I assume it died? I'm glad your little roo is so sweet, I hope he continues to be.
Yes I guess it wasnt clear she was dead ....when I found her ..
Her neck bone was totally bare ...no feathers or flesh on it at all .
Try this with your ROO they respect dominance..dont wait till he runs at you ...run at him every chance you get .

Hello, from Olean, N.Y. ( about 90 miles south of Buffalo) near the Pa. Border:D
Welcome from Syracuse. getting out of chickens so let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Have Delawares, Marans, EE's and Marsh daisies. Also have chicks in the brooder. You'll enjoy your time chicken keeping and we will enable your soon to be addiction.

Rancher

Any of you have your incubators out in the garage? I promised my family no chickens in the new house...but, not in the garage. I have to move my incubator to the new house and get the farm ready to rent.

If you know anyone looking for a rental in the Cazenovia school district- I am just a mile outside the Village. I am renting the farmhouse and I will till a plot for you if you want a veggie garden- but, I am working the 12 acres around it and the barn. However, I did build a built in run for chickens just outside the garage. It's 3 bedrooms but could be 4 only 1 bath about 2100 square feet.

Welcome, Koopmaster.
Gramma, I feel for you. I am on injured reserve myself. Fell on my chest a week and a half ago. Lots of bruised ribs, marginally better than breaking them, but can't do much. Lots of ibuprofen! At first just carrying feed buckets was all I could do. Oh well, it will all be better if we take our time and heal right.
Purple tie, how nice if you could rent your farmhouse to chicken people!

Back
Top Bottom