NY chicken lover!!!!

Does anyone have PharmChick's pound cake recipe? I know she shared it a couple years ago, because it uses a dozen eggs. I have 15 dozen eggs in my fridge, getting about 1/doz per day. Have done plenty of egg salad sandwiches and hard boiled eggs. Will make some breakfast sandwiches/burritos to freeze. And no one in my house will eat quiche/frittata.

Does anyone have PharmChick's pound cake recipe?  I know she shared it a couple years ago, because it uses a dozen eggs.  I have 15 dozen eggs in my fridge, getting about 1/doz per day.  Have done plenty of egg salad sandwiches and hard boiled eggs.  Will make some breakfast sandwiches/burritos to freeze.  And no one in my house will eat quiche/frittata. 

I tried searching for it but only found references to it, there was also a Tabs 10 egg recipe.
I have 12qts, doz eggs each of various flavors of pickled eggs in our fridge now
1f603.png

I was so careful with my incubator at home. I called the neighbors with a generator and asked if I could plug in the incubator if the power went out, we put hot water bottles in a cooler with some egg cartons if we had to transport the eggs. The power flickered, but t stayed on.
But at the school....I don't know what happened, but this morning the temp was 120 in one incubator and 106 in another. One teacher cried. It was day 6, so we will check tomorrow - but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I'll have lost silkies, Marans and blue laced red Wyandottes. I'm bummed, I'm also really glad I kept a few of each type of egg at home - I spent way too much on the eggs, so I'm not sure what I'll be replacing them with.
i can offer up some "class project " eggs. I love seeing kids faces as tbey hatch.

I tried searching for it but only found references to it, there was also a Tabs 10 egg recipe.
I have 12qts, doz eggs each of various flavors of pickled eggs in our fridge now
1f603.png
I need to find Tabs recipe. I'd saved it to the computer to print out but short version is it's gone and I don't have a printed copy to use to make more. Also her Breakfast casserole. Both are good recipes.

I will bet some one touched it ..they probably wont make it ..but they may ...it depends on how long it was up that high ..
Might as well let it go the 21 days

The only people in the school were the custodians, and it was checked at the end of the day. I think it must have been a power surge. The eggs at 106 had movement in them today!!

Back
Top Bottom