NY chicken lover!!!!

Anybody have any hens to rehome? My wife and I are looking for ameraucanas or Easter eggers specifically but honestly we will take on anything. Just looking for a chicken road trip for Saturday so if anyone has anything available please let me know.

Elmira ny area! Looking for a few pekin hens! I have a drake who unexpectedly became alone (predator). He is now alone and I can tell the loneliness is becoming stressful.

Anybody have any hens to rehome? My wife and I are looking for ameraucanas or Easter eggers specifically but honestly we will take on anything. Just looking for a chicken road trip for Saturday so if anyone has anything available please let me know.
Are you still looking for hens? they are australorp ? they are 3 years . they have decided they dont want them anymore. but will not give them up ....to just anyone....to eat...

I hate when people flake out. I felt so bad that I couldn’t take them all when you had the chance but Mother Nature really threw A curve ball and I didn’t want to Bring them here with no shelter at all.
I dont want to rain on your parade...but there is probably a reason they are not calling you back.....they probably ate them . People do

Ive got these boys ...anybody interested ..the second one is full Spitz ..the rest are i/2 Spitz Various prices
PXL_20210121_200015178.jpg
PXL_20210121_195942746.jpg
PXL_20210116_185014090.jpg
PXL_20210116_185047326.jpg

I dont want to rain on your parade...but there is probably a reason they are not calling you back.....they probably ate them . People do
No rain clouds here, or parades looking for some sort of praise. Was just trying to help someone out as well as myself. They are chickens, a primary source of food for us humans. People (including me) eat chicken almost daily.
Thanks 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom