NY chicken lover!!!!

Quote:
They're getting so big! They have sold out every hatch, so I don't see them past the cute little chick stage...LOL. I just wish they had turned out barred. But then they would all be living here!!!
lol.png
The whites are so beautiful. How many boys/girls did you end up with?

I have two girls, two boys and two I don't know yets. The biggest white one is a boy and maybe the other one too, but I'm not sure.

I love their feathering. It's so unusual.

Happy Country Hens

Are you coming to the show sunday? Yes, I would like one, what color? This one is buff.
so if you have buff that would be great.
I can keep it in the hatcher till then.

Quote:
I have a few silkie chicks about a week old if you're interested.
smile.png

Marquisella--if you can get some from Tygr that would be great. Just to let you know that happened to me in march. I hatched one and was left trying to find him a companion. I finally found someone with eggs and hatched out 5 more a month and a half later. Mumbles bonded with me and he spent lots of time with his chicken momma(me) each day when I wasnt busy. They can thrive alone but its better to have a pal. Oh-he is a he and has 5 flock members now that keep him busy. Integration was good after a week of looking at each other through wire mesh. Mumbles is a happy guy who loves his chicken momma. He is however entering the jerk roo stage a little bit! I still love him though!

Just wanted to share - its a little difficult to count them all I am either up to 18 or 19???? LOL lot of bantams so I cant count them all when they sleep all together but just wanted to share some photos.

P1050605.jpg

P1050604.jpg

P1050589.jpg

P1050572.jpg

I'll be there.
big_smile.png
I have BBS & White. I'll have to double check colors in the brooder... they like to hide under the Dorking chicks. Pretty sure I have both blue & white.
BTW... it will probably be fine with the BLRWs. The Orps are enormous at hatch & I always have Silkies in the brooder with them.

Quote:
I have a few silkie chicks about a week old if you're interested.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:

I agree with Renee, Sue-I've just hatched out silkies along with naked necks and the slw's....they're all different sizes yet they get along just fine! I am going Sunday and I will take 3 blrw's off ur hands if you've got them! I will just plop them in the brooder with yesterdays hatch lol!

Quote:

I agree with Renee, Sue-I've just hatched out silkies along with naked necks and the slw's....they're all different sizes yet they get along just fine! I am going Sunday and I will take 3 blrw's off ur hands if you've got them! I will just plop them in the brooder with yesterdays hatch lol!

You have Trukens!!!! I have one Blk one...it prob. is a roo!.. Aren't they so cute!!
wink.png
wink.png

Ok, I'll bring 3 for you Trish.
Renee, I'd still like one, maybe a white then, or it doesn't matter really.

This chick is so darn cute...

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom