NY chicken lover!!!!

Quote:
was it the purple parakeet cage? i was bidding against you

Yes, that was the one!
lol.png
He told me early in the day that he was getting it. He knows what he wants.
big_smile.png

Quote:

once you go to their auction once you are put on the mailing list. they also put ad in the local shopper. they do put there auctions list up on auction zip.com i'm goiong to the hay and farm auction at pine creek on thurday.

Where is Pine Creek? I couldn't make it Thursday anyway. I have to run Bingo at the VFW. I don't need hay, but could use some other things (equipment-wise).

Pine Creek is in Lyons (1825 Storms Rd) 315 946-6061

I dunno if the hay auction is there on site or someplace else? Or if they have other stuffs too along with hay?

The folks with the horse are probably flippers. I really hate it when someone gets something off CL for free and then turns around and sells/auctions it.
sad.png

Quote:
once you go to their auction once you are put on the mailing list. they also put ad in the local shopper. they do put there auctions list up on auction zip.com i'm goiong to the hay and farm auction at pine creek on thurday.

Where is Pine Creek? I couldn't make it Thursday anyway. I have to run Bingo at the VFW. I don't need hay, but could use some other things (equipment-wise).

its on site at pine creek every thursday from now in oct 6 ,2011 to april 2012 hay, straw, firewood, corn and any thing related is what the flyer says

8% commission sold by ton or bale

consignments accepted 930 am auction days
auction start 11:00

for for info call 315-483-1900 this jimmy hoyts number not pine creek number

auction services by village auction company
20 miles free delivery over that 2.00 a mile

im wondering if the amish ladies will be there selling baked goods? they are always there for the animal auctions. last time they were selling pies and goodies right out of their horse and buggy. let me tell you anything they make is amazing. they also have good prices.

Last edited:
Quote:

Yes, that was the one!
lol.png
He told me early in the day that he was getting it. He knows what he wants.
big_smile.png

lol yeah i was behind the guy in line before auction started i almost bought it out of the back of his truck because i wanted it so bad then i changed my mind i thought no. then when the they did the bid for choice i changed my mind then when i was bidding i thought what the heck i only have one parakeet lol i dont need it. i'm glad your son is happy that must have made his day.

Back
Top Bottom