NY chicken lover!!!!

Good morning and Welcome; Spent a couple hours Spring cleaning the coop and run,The girls even have pansies in their window box. I wish I had someone come and Spring clean my house.This is my Buff Laced Polish roo that I am trying to find a home for he is a gentle boy Can't keep him in the town I live in . Surprised the neighbors haven't called the town yet, since he is attempting to crow . No he is not dead just taking a dirt bath in the area I just cleaned up.

I love the coop and the roo. To bad you can keep him. Does he crow alot.? So far I don't think I've heard the SFH roosters crow. My dels aren't big crowers either. Silkies are though and BO and BR's. If I had just Dels I might not have as much crowiner.

I like the flowers and I've got a crate I'd like to turn into a coop like yours. I like the color too. Did you paint it yourself?

day 21 starts at 4pm. 1 pip right now!!!!
celebrate.gif

I love that coop also, that blue is a beautiful color and goes so well with the Polish..or is it the other way around..lol

Welcome to all the newcomers!! I'm envious of anyone that lives in or near the Adirondacks..gorgeous place, I can't get enough of it!

I love the coop and the roo. To bad you can keep him. Does he crow alot.? So far I don't think I've heard the SFH roosters crow. My dels aren't big crowers either. Silkies are though and BO and BR's. If I had just Dels I might not have as much crowiner.

I like the flowers and I've got a crate I'd like to turn into a coop like yours. I like the color too. Did you paint it yourself?

My polish crow incessantly as well as our blue black splash orp and the silver laced cochin. The dels don't crow much here either that is why I am debating on keeping one but I just can't decide!

Woohoo!! Go pippers!!
clap.gif

Rancher, my Silkie roo (Gorbachev) is a noisy bugger, but the neighbors don't mind and I don't need an alarm clock!
big_smile.png

Well I hear these guys at 4:30 am. My Dels are not so noisy. They may crow a few time during the day but the Amer, BR , Maran, and Or's are a pain. The silky roo was worse.

They do have banatam Dels though I've never seen any. But you get yourself a Del roo if you want to keep a rooster.

Stony - congrats on the pips and I hope everything turns out well..

take care,

Rancher

Back
Top Bottom