OEGB or Dutch bantams

Dtbcmb

Chirping
Jul 8, 2022
Curious on your thoughts.
And if you know- what color is my hen considered? Just picked them up yesterday. I'm just a bit confused. Is the earlobe white on Dutch? If so-it kind of looks white here however not nearly as white as in photos I've seen online. I can take better photos if needed.

Attachments

• 20220728_120616.jpg
    20220728_120616.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 20220728_120605.jpg
    20220728_120605.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 3
Also-the guy got them at TSC by accident. They thought they were full sized buff orphs. I'm assuming they came from a mixed bantam bin since that's normally how the bantams are sold there. SO I don't really even know if the hen is the same-though their colors are similar. The 3 are inseparable. However the other roo is going to my SIL and her OEGB hen.

Thank you guys! I am hoping so. He thought they were Dutch-and though I like both I prefer the oegb lol. Though these roos do not stop crowing 😅 I never had oegb roos before and they by FAR outcrow any rooster I have ever owned. Lol. I think they just like hearing themselves at this point 🤣

Sadly with most hatcheries. Close enough is good enough. I agree that these are Red Pyle OEGB. I see quite a few hatchery OEGB with white on their earlobes. I have seen some with the wrong colored legs also. OEGB are proud little birds and do like to announce their presence. I think they are more about showmanship. With jumping up on something and beating their wings before crowing than most other breeds also.

Back
Top Bottom