Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Uhm. The rebels are still chillin at the lot, Tobe is on the streets with Rose and Eclipse, Sol's partying in the other lot with bm.
I literally get goosebumps everytime I hear that.
"The Rebellion" "The Rebels" it gives me vibes like--
star wars intro GIF by Product Hunt

Nic checked his breifcase for the explosives and hand grenades he had packed earlier. "Bob, I've got some balloons in my bag just in case this party takes a turn for the worst. I'd rather not use them, but I will if needed." Bob chuckled a little bit. "Ay, what is it with you and your balloons?" Nic smiled.

Bloodmoon sighed. He was bored and hungry. He looked over at Sol and studied him. This dragon was very hansom. Does Eclipse like him? Yikes, I'm in love with a dragon I met, like, yesterday. He shook these thoughts from his mind and said to Sol. "Well, um. Do you need anything?" Stupid Bloodmoon. How could he not strike up a conversation with a dragon in a normalish setting, but have a conversation for 10 minutes while fighting a dragon? Oh well. He'd have to get used to this, and quick.

Nic checked his breifcase for the explosives and hand grenades he had packed earlier. "Bob, I've got some balloons in my bag just in case this party takes a turn for the worst. I'd rather not use them, but I will if needed." Bob chuckled a little bit. "Ay, what is it with you and your balloons?" Nic smiled.

Bloodmoon sighed. He was bored and hungry. He looked over at Sol and studied him. This dragon was very hansom. Does Eclipse like him? Yikes, I'm in love with a dragon I met, like, yesterday. He shook these thoughts from his mind and said to Sol. "Well, um. Do you need anything?" Stupid Bloodmoon. How could he not strike up a conversation with a dragon in a normalish setting, but have a conversation for 10 minutes while fighting a dragon? Oh well. He'd have to get used to this, and quick.
Dude, I literally wanna stick Sol, Whitestar, Bloodmoon, and Eclipse all in one scene together just because--OMGOSH DRAMA

Back
Top Bottom