Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Rose forced her eyes open, blinking away the exhaustion.
Why am I so tired?
She glanced at her leg thoughtfully, and realized she’d lost a huge amount of blood.
Blood loss…gah.
It was true, she wasn’t fit to escape at the moment, but did they really have a choice? And Tobias couldn’t be kept in the cold jail cells much longer without suffering fatal consequences.
More light more throbbing pain. More people people people always everywhere always touching, hurting always present- he felt warm hands brush across his chest. Oh gosh, warmth. He needed it. He clung to it. It was cold. It was so cold.
"August." A shadow hung over him, sharpening with each passing moment. Maybe it was-... Ferrin. It was Ferrin. He knew him. Maybe. But he couldn't remember if... If they were friends..

Tobias stared up at the ceiling, a sudden realizing creeping behind his eyes. Gables noticed it immediately, unscrewing the water bottle as he watched Ferrin slowly clean the bullet wound. Tattoos covered half of Tobias' chest, crusted blood seeping across the floral vines snaking around his torso. It was an intricate, delicate design, the spot light a large damask rose. Quite lovely, really.
Tobias' left arm moved to block Ferrin, the dazed look in his eyes long gone. "Don't." He whispered.
Ferrin looked relieved. He sat back, removing his glasses. "It must be treated, Tobias." He glanced at Gables. "Give him some water."
Gables propped Tobias' head up further against his thigh, pushing his weak hand away when Tobias reached for the water bottle.
"Ferrrin, have you hearrd back from Checkpoint One?" Fracture asked from where she leaned against the bars of Rose's cell.
"I have." Ferrin replied, his eyes drawn to Tobias' forearm, which had lost all signs of revivement, a cool frost coating grey, blue skin. "Shipments one and two are safe, no casualties." He reached for his briefcase, frowning when Tobias coughed quite suddenly, every jerk of his body awakening the festering wound in his chest.
"I didn't say drown him." Ferrin snapped, trying to support Tobias as he struggled to sit up, tiny coughs still racking his chest when the fit finally passed. Tobias collapsed back against Gables, pushing the water away with his only free hand, his right hand incapacitated completely.
Gables gently took Tobias' wrist in his hand, moving it back behind the man's head, pinning the forearm as Tobias' head settled back into his lap, his breathing still choppy. He set the water bottle down, looking up at Ferrin for guidance.
The alive look in Tobe's eyes were long gone, replaced by the same unfocused confusion as before. Ferrin pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, returning to his patients wounded chest.

Ferrin made rather quick work of the injury, able to slow the bleeding and wrap the wound. Tobias was a good delirious patient, never once making a sound. But when Ferrin moved to Tobias' forearm, the determined silence ended, and after a few minutes Ferrin sighed, leaning back with a hopeless air, his ears numb to the begging, fevered sobs. "Rose." He whispered, tilting his head back against the bars. "I need your help." He repositioned himself to face the dragon. "Are you awake?" Ferrin quickly remembered the terrible blood loss Rose had suffered, he wouldn't be surprised if she had fainted. The thick bandages around her leg were still an untainted, crisp white, but they were thick, and he suspected any moment the sharp red might begin to peek through. "Rose." He started again, clearing his throat. "Are you awake?"

(Aaah. [Said with little to no passion] 🎶 iT's aLL gunna ✨WORK✨ ooouuut.

yeah.

Shawn Mendes, lokie dokie, please come rescue me now 🫡🫡)

Bloodmoon shivered as her freezing talon touched his arm. "Maybe I'm just warm because you're really cold. But no, NightWings aren't usually red." He looked at Eclipse and nodded down to Shard's arm. How many bullets are left? This dragonet has taken more than deserves.
Eclipse held up one claw. Just one more. She almost had it out. Keep distracting her.

"Why are you red?" Shard continued, her posture slowly perking as she talked to Bloodmoon. "Are you part Skywing? I saw a Skywing in the loud-yard once."

Eclipse held up one claw. Just one more. She almost had it out. Keep distracting her.

"Why are you red?" Shard continued, her posture slowly perking as she talked to Bloodmoon. "Are you part Skywing? I saw a Skywing in the loud-yard once."
"I'm not SkyWing. I hatched on three blood moons. Aren't Skywings cool though?"

🎶I don't know what you've been told, but time is runnin' out so spend it like it's gold.🎵
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Now, that... That.- is the funniest thing I've seen all day.

OK! I'm so sorry I haven't been on in like a WEEK! I've been skimming what has been written and it is FIRE! There were so many new pages though, oh my word. I'm going to quickly get the oasis group into the SD if that's good with y'all. Just gonna briefly describe what had been happening, and Harmonylight can add Apple and Bamboo drama later. I'm just gonna say we're all going to end up in the SD.

Also, Cap, loved your Marvel jokes XD
I totally got the dormamu one

Back
Top Bottom