Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

OK! I'm so sorry I haven't been on in like a WEEK! I've been skimming what has been written and it is FIRE! There were so many new pages though, oh my word. I'm going to quickly get the oasis group into the SD if that's good with y'all. Just gonna briefly describe what had been happening, and Harmonylight can add Apple and Bamboo drama later. I'm just gonna say we're all going to end up in the SD.

Also, Cap, loved your Marvel jokes XD
I totally got the dormamu one
*GASP GASP ghhhhaaaspppPpPpPPpp p P p P p.*
✨ SHE LIVES! ✨

"I'm not SkyWing. I hatched on three Bloodmoons. Aren't Skywings cool though?"
"They're very cool," Shard said, her tail flicking in excitement. "But they are grumpy too. I think Nightwings and Icewings are cooler. And Lunarwings, also Cloudwings, and Solarwings--did you know Solarwings only have two legs but their wings are huge." She sat back on her back legs and stretched her talons apart in an exaggerated gesture, not even noticing that Eclipse had finished bandaging the last injury.

"That's all Shard," Eclipse said, standing up and glancing at Bloodmoon mischievously. "If you don't mind, I need you to watch her and keep her in a good mood while I help Sunspot find other dragons that need to be taken care of."

"They're very cool," Shard said, her tail flicking in excitement. "But they are grumpy too. I think Nightwings and Icewings are cooler. And Lunarwings, also Cloudwings, and Solarwings--did you know Solarwings only have two legs but their wings are huge." She sat back on her back legs and stretched her talons apart in an exaggerated gesture, not even noticing that Eclipse had finished bandaging the last injury.

"That's all Shard," Eclipse said, standing up and glancing at Bloodmoon mischievously. "If you don't mind, I need you to watch her and keep her in a good mood while I help Sunspot find other dragons that need to be taken care of."
"SolarWings can fly for weeks without stopping from what I've heard." Bloodmoon glanced up at Eclipse and waved his talon at her. "Have fun. Listen, Shard. Have you ever had vulture? It's delicious!"

Back
Top Bottom