Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Gen's expression remained even. He did not glare, did not move, he did not react in any way, which only added to his dull, almost robotic appearance. Maybe a hint of condescending superiority crept into his eyes.
Gen leapt silently from the cage, noiselessly taking his place at Alicanto's side.
Ajax grunted as he slowly walked into the truckyard. One of the NightWings that were on guard watch heard something suspicious, telling him to check it out. Why does it always have to be me? Ajax wondered angrily. He glanced around, stopping in his tracks when he saw a silver dragon standing near a… RainWing? No, he couldn’t be a RainWing. Must be a hybrid of sorts. Ajax thought. He strolled confidently to the two dragons.
Alicanto raked his gaze over the two dragons, a sneer curling on the corners of his mouth.
These are the dragons the professor wants me to work with? Either this Rainwing mutation is too dumb to speak or too scared. Either way, it's underwhelming.
"So, do you two actually know what you're doing, or do I have to explain the entire gist of bounty hunting?"
Perhaps the red one had at least a vague idea of how to fight and hunt like a real soldier, but to Alicanto, the Rainwing hybrid looked dumb as a doornail. He suppressed a growl of frustration. The dumb ones were always the most annoying.

@_-Captain BRM-_ @Little Baby Bean

Alicanto raked his gaze over the two dragons, a sneer curling on the corners of his mouth.
These are the dragons the professor wants me to work with? Either this Rainwing mutation is too dumb to speak or too scared. Either way, it's underwhelming.
"So, do you two actually know what you're doing, or do I have to explain the entire gist of bounty hunting?"
Perhaps the red one had at least a vague idea of how to fight and hunt like a real soldier, but to Alicanto, the Rainwing hybrid looked dumb as a doornail. He suppressed a growl of frustration. The dumb ones were always the most annoying.

@_-Captain BRM-_ @Little Baby Bean
Ajax eyed the dragons suspiciously, especially the RainWing hybrid. When the silver one asked his question, Ajax’s eyes snapped to him. “Of course I do. Why else would I be here?” He grumbled angrily. “The real question is, do you?”

Ajax eyed the dragons suspiciously, especially the RainWing hybrid. When the silver one asked his question, Ajax’s eyes snapped to him. “Of course I do. Why else would I be here?” He grumbled angrily. “The real question is, do you?”
Alicanto chuckled, lifting a talon casually to inspect his claws.
"It's not a question," he said condescendingly. "I was only asking you to make sure you weren't lost or something."

Alicanto chuckled, lifting a talon casually to inspect his claws.
"It's not a question," he said condescendingly. "I was only asking you to make sure you weren't lost or something."
Ajax glared at the dragon, his temper flaring. “Why are you out here anyways? And who is your friend?” He asked the frustrating dragon with an angry tone.

Ajax glared at the dragon, his temper flaring. “Why are you out here anyways? And who is your friend?” He asked the frustrating dragon with an angry tone.
"Well, since you obviously weren't paying attention, we are all supposed to be hunting some fugitives who escaped after the rebellion breakout this morning." He set his talon back on the ground, leveling his gaze on the red dragon.
"I was instructed to meet with a pair of dragons from separate research facilities. My superiors want to split the reward and they needed a more efficient strategy." He wrinkled his snout at the dragon and glanced at the Rainwing hybrid with a small scoff.
"Although, I'm beginning to question their ideas of 'efficient.'"

Ugh, why is it so hard to come up with good things to say? I am not good at being mean. :lol:
Let out your inner Angry Bird. Try stubbing your toe on a wall and instead of swearing the roof off the house or punching a hole in the wall, be a jerk to our characters through Ajax. :D
(I also love that name too 😂)

Back
Top Bottom