Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Hey sorry y’all still at work, I’ll try to take care of stuff tonight! I have been rly distracted with work and stuff and meant to be on this week but ended up being gone both Saturday and Sunday, so I’m hoping to be on this evening or tmrw.
Also I can’t remember where everyone is so here’s a late Happy Canada Day, and early Happy July 4th! 😁
Nah that's cool. I just keep like having these moments where I am on a roll with Eclipse and then the scene's end and I'm like "Shoot, now I am almost 36 hours ahead of Whitestar, how am I ever gonna make up that time?!" and then I just stalk the thread for a week or less because I can't stop RPing my dragons once they start going again and I am afraid that Blackout, Apple, Bamboo, Alyssia, Austin, Citrus, and Whitestar will get too far behind if I don't slow the freak down, but at the same time, Cap can't go more than a few days without an action scene or she will die of boredom.

“Yep,” Sunspot said, taking off and flying low over the dunes. As she flew back into the cave she realized she had no idea who to talk to. She wasn’t doing to talk to one of the humans.

She spotted Crests blue scales and landed next to him, flicking a wing in his face. “Hey SeaWing, tell them to wait. Eclipse is still out there.”
The small icewing seemed to be timid and Crest backed away slightly, knowing that he must look like a wreck to this dragon. The solarwing lighted next to him after a little silence between shard and him. "Hey SeaWing, tell them to wait. Eclipse is still out there."
He calmed himself and nodded. Why must she be so rude? Can she even use please? He pushed the thoughts away as he entered the transport. All kinds of dragons were lying or standing in the transport. Laughter and chatter filled the walls and Crest felt awkward as he was about to interrupt everything. Taking a deep breath, he lifted his voice and spoke in dragon, "Hey! We can't leave yet. Eclipse is still in the desert, and we have to wait for her."

@-Kiwi-
@-Shade-
@_-Captain BRM-_

Sooooo, I couldn't find the post from Bella and Shade about Citrus and Whitestar, so I'm just going to write without quoting them.

Austin continued to check bodies for signs of life. Some of the people he recognized, and he felt fear start to enter his heart. What if I had been here for this? He shivered as he pictured his own body on the ground, but then he shook his head, clearing his thoughts. Down the hall, he heard voices and looked back to see Whitestar speaking with another dragon. A survivor of the rebellion? He stood and made his way back towards the other two dragons, his gun back at his side and his hand hovering over it. He heard the introduction from the dragon but didn't wait any longer. "Were you with the rebellion?" he demanded, anger beginning to well up in him.

Sooooo, I couldn't find the post from Bella and Shade about Citrus and Whitestar, so I'm just going to write without quoting them.

Austin continued to check bodies for signs of life. Some of the people he recognized, and he felt fear start to enter his heart. What if I had been here for this? He shivered as he pictured his own body on the ground, but then he shook his head, clearing his thoughts. Down the hall, he heard voices and looked back to see Whitestar speaking with another dragon. A survivor of the rebellion? He stood and made his way back towards the other two dragons, his gun back at his side and his hand hovering over it. He heard the introduction from the dragon but didn't wait any longer. "Were you with the rebellion?" he demanded, anger beginning to well up in him.
@Bella the Chicken Lover @-Shade- @Harmonylight

Alyssia was shoved into the room and the door shut. She didn't even have time to argue, Austin just put her in the room and shut the door. Her anger was still burning inside of her. He used me!!! I'm nothing but a PAWN! Images of a chess board flitted into her mind. The games she used to play with others replaying. Just like a pawn.... Use me and then sacrifice me... Her anger was still building and she was ready to scream at him. Apple and Bamboo's presence behind her seemed to fade as she got lost further in her thoughts. Her usual smile disappeared and she glared at the door. He thinks he can double cross me and then just order me around huh? She marched to the door and opened it, not caring about the danger Austin had warned them about. She didn't care at all. She threw open the door and left the other two behind. She was gonna go give Austin a piece of her mind and no one was going to stop her. She ran out into the hallway and found Whitestar talking with another dragon.
Austin was coming down the hall and Alyssia instinctively hid from them behind the wall. Her confidence began to wane and she heard Austin demanding things from the other dragon. What have I gotten myself into? she thought. A rebellion? Trusting someone who works at the Scorpion Den? Alyssia! What were you thinking!?
She just stood there at the corner, anger, frustration, and loneliness entering her heart. She was so far from home. In something so much bigger than she would've ever thought she could be in. This is not what I pictured when I said I was going to find you... the thoughts echoed in her mind and she felt tears beginning to well up in her eyes. She shook her head, willing them not to, but the battle continued in her mind. Her roller coaster of emotions was going out of hand and she couldn't stop it. She had to be alone. Looking back at the others for a second, she slipped away from the wall and down a different hallway.
Don't worry....I'll find you....eventually....

@Harmonylight
@-Shade-

The small icewing seemed to be timid and Crest backed away slightly, knowing that he must look like a wreck to this dragon. The solarwing lighted next to him after a little silence between shard and him. "Hey SeaWing, tell them to wait. Eclipse is still out there."
He calmed himself and nodded. Why must she be so rude? Can she even use please? He pushed the thoughts away as he entered the transport. All kinds of dragons were lying or standing in the transport. Laughter and chatter filled the walls and Crest felt awkward as he was about to interrupt everything. Taking a deep breath, he lifted his voice and spoke in dragon, "Hey! We can't leave yet. Eclipse is still in the desert, and we have to wait for her."

@-Kiwi-
@-Shade-
@_-Captain BRM-_
@SarcasticDrag0n
@Little Baby Bean, did you have a dragon in the last transport? Lori?

@-Kiwi-
@-Shade-
@_-Captain BRM-_
Shard slowly shifted back toward Sunspot, watching the Seawing with large eyes. She instinctively tucked her head under the Solarwing's wing shyly, watching the transport from beneath the warm, golden folds.

@-Kiwi-
@Yukiko
(Yes, I know Sunspot doesn't like dragonets, so i wanted to see her reaction XD )

"Uh, I don't know, and I don't know?" Citrus said, unsure of himself.
Alyssia was shoved into the room and the door shut. She didn't even have time to argue, Austin just put her in the room and shut the door. Her anger was still burning inside of her. He used me!!! I'm nothing but a PAWN! Images of a chess board flitted into her mind. The games she used to play with others replaying. Just like a pawn.... Use me and then sacrifice me... Her anger was still building and she was ready to scream at him. Apple and Bamboo's presence behind her seemed to fade as she got lost further in her thoughts. Her usual smile disappeared and she glared at the door. He thinks he can double cross me and then just order me around huh? She marched to the door and opened it, not caring about the danger Austin had warned them about. She didn't care at all. She threw open the door and left the other two behind. She was gonna go give Austin a piece of her mind and no one was going to stop her. She ran out into the hallway and found Whitestar talking with another dragon.
Austin was coming down the hall and Alyssia instinctively hid from them behind the wall. Her confidence began to wane and she heard Austin demanding things from the other dragon. What have I gotten myself into? she thought. A rebellion? Trusting someone who works at the Scorpion Den? Alyssia! What were you thinking!?
She just stood there at the corner, anger, frustration, and loneliness entering her heart. She was so far from home. In something so much bigger than she would've ever thought she could be in. This is not what I pictured when I said I was going to find you... the thoughts echoed in her mind and she felt tears beginning to well up in her eyes. She shook her head, willing them not to, but the battle continued in her mind. Her roller coaster of emotions was going out of hand and she couldn't stop it. She had to be alone. Looking back at the others for a second, she slipped away from the wall and down a different hallway.
Don't worry....I'll find you....eventually....
Rebellion?
Whitestar galnced past the Rainwing at the human stalking up the hall, his hand over a recovered weapon on his hip. He gave Austin a sharp, warning look, his anger still simmering from the argument moments before.
Movement caught his eye and he glanced in the direction of the room they'd left Apple, Bamboo, and Alyssia in, but whatever was there was gone now.
He glanced back at the nervous Rainwing and slowly began pacing around toward the hallway.

@Yukiko
@Harmonylight
@Bella the Chicken Lover

@-Kiwi-
@-Shade-
@_-Captain BRM-_
Lori was a little confused. There was a dragon in the desert? She shivered at the thought of being caught in that hot, dry desert. Being stuck out there had been one of the worst times in her life. Why would this Eclipse dragon be out there when they all knew the transports were leaving? Maybe it had something to do with the human and the other dragon that the solarwing and some others brought back. Well, good thing someone noticed before it was too late.
That sparked an interesting thought. What had the other dragons in the jungle thought when Lori disappeared? Had they looked for her? Did they realize that she'd probably gotten caught by humans, or were they too far away from any human settlements there to think of that? Certainly they wouldn't have known she got caught in the desert after going through a magic tunnel.
@SarcasticDrag0n
@Little Baby Bean, did you have a dragon in the last transport? Lori?
Lori is my character lol

Back
Top Bottom