Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Sunspot glared at the yelling human.

“Cool. Now we have an excuse to follow the others.”

Without waiting for Shard’s reply, Sunspot stepped past her and started walking in the direction Sol and everyone else went.

(sorry guys this really sucks imma have to read back and I feel kinda sick so not my best work at all)
Shard scrambled after Sunspot, instinctively starting to duck beneath her wing before stopping and falling back nervously. She glanced nervously up at the other dragons, feeling suddenly small and alone in the room. She wasn't complete stranger to the feeling--it was exactly how she'd felt on the transport before Eclipse had started taking care of her. But it wasn't a feeling she liked to revisit, and the faster she found the Lunarwing, the better. Sunspot wasn't exactly the protection and stronghold Shard was longing for.

(Calm down Cap, I am writing Eclipse's part right now)

Twenty minutes passed on, and they dragged by. Sol began to agree with Eclipse- why had he left that room? And so willingly, too.
"We need to talk to Helios." He suddenly muttered, glancing towards the LunarWing with an expression of hope. "About... Our plan."
Eclipse was lost in thought when Sol spoke, yanking her out of her cluttered thoughts and back to the present. She turned toward him briefly before glancing back around the wide hall, spotting Shard and Sunspot a short distance away, Helios, Shrike, and Kapok further down the corridor. She signaled the Icewing dragonet over, feeling a prick of guilt for leaving Shard alone for so long, before turning back to Sol.
"I think you should talk to him," she said, not unkindly. "You need to get to know your father again after... everything. In the Den. He will probably listen to you better anyway."

@_-Captain BRM-_
(Y'all, we seriously need to get this RP going again because I am losing my flow)

Eclipse was lost in thought when Sol spoke, yanking her out of her cluttered thoughts and back to the present. She turned toward him briefly before glancing back around the wide hall, spotting Shard and Sunspot a short distance away, Helios, Shrike, and Kapok further down the corridor. She signaled the Icewing dragonet over, feeling a prick of guilt for leaving Shard alone for so long, before turning back to Sol.
"I think you should talk to him," she said, not unkindly. "You need to get to know your father again after... everything. In the Den. He will probably listen to you better anyway."

@_-Captain BRM-_
(Y'all, we seriously need to get this RP going again because I am losing my flow)
Sol side-eyed the dragon. "Alright." He took a step away from the wall. "Are we staying as a group right now, Eclipse? Are you- do you have somewhere to go? Because I think we're going with Helios. Tobias and me. I don't- we don't have anywhere else to go." Sol gave her a questioning look.

Sol side-eyed the dragon. "Alright." He took a step away from the wall. "Are we staying as a group right now, Eclipse? Are you- do you have somewhere to go? Because I think we're going with Helios. Tobias and me. I don't- we don't have anywhere else to go." Sol gave her a questioning look.
Eclipse hesitated, glancing back at Helios before turning to Sol again.
She did have somewhere to go. Somewhere she should have been days ago. But she still couldn't fly, and it would be pointless to try walking halfway across the continent. Even if the choice was up to her, there was no way for her to leave the city. Not even to stick with the group
"I don't-" Eclipse broke off, shooting her gaze to the ground. "I still can't fly. I don't know how I could go with you. And Tobias and Helios. Besides," she added quietly. "I'm a Lunarwing. I can't come into the Kingdom of the Sun. I wouldn't- the Solarwings, they... they would kill me. I think... I might have to stay in Possibility."
The last few words felt like a nightmare. Of all the places, she would never dream of trying to stick around in a city like this. A city where she would have to hide from hunters and from other dragons simply for the fact she was a Lunarwing. Would she ever truly be able to leave? Even if her wings healed and the heat from the breakout died down. Would there ever be a safe way out?
Eclipse couldn't help but shudder, turning her face away from Sol completely.

@_-Captain BRM-_
(Gosh, I know, it sucks 😭)

She did have somewhere to go. Somewhere she should have been days ago. But she still couldn't fly, and it would be pointless to try walking halfway across the continent. Even if the choice was up to her, there was no way for her to leave the city. Not even to stick with the group
"I don't-" Eclipse broke off, shooting her gaze to the ground. "I still can't fly. I don't know how I could go with you. And Tobias and Helios. Besides," she added quietly. "I'm a Lunarwing. I can't come into the Kingdom of the Sun. I wouldn't- the Solarwings, they... they would kill me. I think... I might have to stay in Possibility."
The last few words felt like a nightmare. Of all the places, she would never dream of trying to stick around in a city like this. A city where she would have to hide from hunters and from other dragons simply for the fact she was a Lunarwing. Would she ever truly be able to leave? Even if her wings healed and the heat from the breakout died down. Would there ever be a safe way out?

@_-Captain BRM-_
Sol straightened, and his jaw hung slightly loose as he scrambled to put together a comprehensive sentence. "Nono, Eclipse- no, we wouldn't- I wouldn't, ah..." He gave a quick nervous exhale. He smiled. "Calm down." He nudged her with his wing. "You don't want to stay here. I don't want you to stay here. That's alright. We'll figure it out." He promised. He laughed a little, and it sounded sad. "We'll figure it out."

Sol straightened, and his jaw hung slightly loose as he scrambled to put together a comprehensive sentence. "Nono, Eclipse- no, we wouldn't- I wouldn't, ah..." He gave a quick nervous exhale. He smiled. "Calm down." He nudged her with his wing. "You don't want to stay here. I don't want you to stay here. That's alright. We'll figure it out." He promised. He laughed a little, and it sounded sad. "We'll figure it out."
Eclipse took a slow, deep breath, giving Sol a wan smile. She wasn't convinced in the slightest they would actually work everything out alright, but it felt good to hear someone else at least try to believe they could.
"We should... talk to Helios now," she said, changing the subject. "About the plan."

@_-Captain BRM-_

@_-Captain BRM-_
(Why is this funny tho Cap)

(Why is this funny tho Cap)
(Oh, sorry, I didn't even see that. I think I accidentally reacted 🤣.)
Eclipse took a slow, deep breath, giving Sol a wan smile. She wasn't convinced in the slightest they would actually work everything out alright, but it felt good to hear someone else at least try to believe they could.
"We should... talk to Helios now," she said, changing the subject. "About the plan."

@_-Captain BRM-_
"About the plan." Sol echoed. "But if he agrees to out plan, then I want to accompany him. To the Kingdom of Sun. Right? Won't one of us have to go on behalf of... This... Little... Operation?"

Back
Top Bottom