Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

AYO, Of Heart and Sol is coming, I swear, I've been writing daily and settling into a groove, but the transition into the arena takes a lot of quick informative scenes, and I'm trying to catalog what scenes are detrimental, and what can be cut šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ but fricken hyped for the arena stuff, bro, I CANNOT wait šŸ’€šŸ˜±

Iā€™m finally finished! :yesss:

Name: Sundog
Tribe: Solarwing hybrid, parentage unknown

Physical appearance: Rich russet scales, with electric blue freckles. His markings are simpler than most Solarwingā€™s.The lights on his crest glow a pale milky white. Not being a purebred Solarwing, he has forelegs. Metallic devices have been implanted in his skin along his neck and spine.

Personality: To be RPed
Backstory:

I have a (long) write-up for him that provides a sort of ā€™introā€™ to his character, although Iā€™m unsure if I should put it in the background space or just post it as itā€™s own thing? Idk..

View attachment 3617510
Aw, I love his smile. šŸ„°
I added him to the archives. :)

I think doing a long backstory is fine. You can just put it in a spoiler.

SORRRY!!!! School just started where I work (a school) and itā€™s been busy! Plus Iā€™m out of high speed data so I canā€™t do anything unless Iā€™m home with WiFi atm. And Iā€™ve been mentally drained! But thatā€™s no excuse!
Itā€™s a very good excuse, man! I hope youā€™re feeling better! :)
Helios looked at the cloudwing with an irritated, almost hurt look. ā€œIā€™ve only known he was there for a couple days, if Iā€™d known sooner I wouldā€™ve been in there a long time ago.ā€ He said tensely, keeping his wings tucked in close to himself, afraid the burning hot scales would burn anyone toward close. He concentrated on cooling his scales, no need for his anger to cause anyone pain. Why does this cloudwing care, sure he wasnā€™t able to save Sol sooner but he wouldā€™ve if heā€™d known where to look.

A crimson dragon approached him, his face coming into the light and revealing his identity.
ā€œSol! How are your feeling? Howā€™s that human of yours?ā€ He asked slowly, taking a step towards him.
"They're helping him." Sol said, nodding a little. "Hey, ah, I have a question for you- if now is a good time?"
ā€œNo, nowā€™s not a good time,ā€ Shrike growled, his flare of annoyance showing in his raised feathers at Solā€™s arrival. His tail twitched, but his eyes didnā€™t leave the red dragon as he addressed the dragonā€™s father;
ā€œI donā€™t mean if ya knew how he was,ā€ the CloudWing snarled, ā€œI mean if ya knew what heā€™d been doing?ā€

ā€œNo, nowā€™s not a good time,ā€ Shrike growled, his flare of annoyance showing in his raised feathers at Solā€™s arrival. His tail twitched, but his eyes didnā€™t leave the red dragon as he addressed the dragonā€™s father;
ā€œI donā€™t mean if ya knew how he was,ā€ the CloudWing snarled, ā€œI mean if ya knew what heā€™d been doing?ā€
AAAAAHHHHHGHHFGGGHHHHHHHH.

Mmbruh, yes it is šŸ˜‚ life is life.

"They're helping him." Sol said, nodding a little. "Hey, ah, I have a question for you- if now is a good time?"

@Crestcrazy2

Lol well thanks, imma try to write more though.

Helios was about to answer Sol when the cloudwing interrupted. Helios slowly faced the feathered dragon with an angry snarl. ā€œWhatever he had to do to survive, Iā€™m sure.ā€ He said intimidatingly, looming over the dragon now.

Back
Top Bottom