Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Yeah. I'd be epic if you joined, brother. I totally did boot Helios out, though, and he is heading towards the Kingdom of Sunnn.
Wherever THAT is.
Seriously, don't we have an oFaF tribes map?? I checked the archives and unless I'm hc trippin, there's nothing.
Uhhhh, I read Kiwi's shorts a lot and I know that the Kingdom Of Sun is in a very large canyon system... I think it's closer to the southern coast of Phyrria, but I could be very wrong

Yeah. I'd be epic if you joined, brother. I totally did boot Helios out, though, and he is heading towards the Kingdom of Sunnn.
Wherever THAT is.
Seriously, don't we have an oFaF tribes map?? I checked the archives and unless I'm hc trippin, there's nothing.
Yeah that’s totally fine, I havent been on in soooo freakin long. I really loved all my characters but it’s been so long idk how to rp them anymore 😆

"Have you lot eaten yet?" Tobias asked, using the heel of his boot to drag out the worn supplement pack from beneath his cot. "There's food in first aid bin, there. Harper hid it. Don't eat too much or she'll notice."
Sol blew a quick scoffing breath, lugging Shard deeper into the room.
"It was on Monzy's orders," Tobias murmered, kneeling slowly to the ground. "They lost control over food."
"I'm alright, then," Sol glanced toward Eclipse, doming a massive wing over the IceWing's spiny head.
"Feed the kid, at least," Tobias said, looking down at the numb, clenched fingers of his right hand. "I don't know what we'll do when we run out. Is a hunting party out of question?"
"More than likely."
Eclipse sat carefully, wrapping her tails tight around her front talons.
"We might be able to sneak a few small groups into what forests are left around the area, but with the logging to expand the city, there's a small chance they'll find anything."
Shard let go of Sol's tail, bounding across the smooth floor to the bin Tobias had pulled out.
"Besides," Eclipse continued. "There is a dragon trade facility on the largest mouth of the Five Tails Rivers, so there are still occasional Nightwing patrols around the city, and into the forests. The habitat in the woods here is dry and foliage is scarce. There's hardly anywhere to hide, even among the trees."
"We could always risk having any healthy Seawings try fishing in the rivers, but again, Nightwing patrols. And I don't know how many of the other dragons here would rather eat fish than starve."
The Lunarwing scowled, her tail twitching again.
"There's so much risk- so much to lose for so little to gain."

"More than likely."
Eclipse sat carefully, wrapping her tails tight around her front talons.
"We might be able to sneak a few small groups into what forests are left around the area, but with the logging to expand the city, there's a small chance they'll find anything."
Shard let go of Sol's tail, bounding across the smooth floor to the bin Tobias had pulled out.
"Besides," Eclipse continued. "There is a dragon trade facility on the largest mouth of the Five Tails Rivers, so there are still occasional Nightwing patrols around the city, and into the forests. The habitat in the woods here is dry and foliage is scarce. There's hardly anywhere to hide, even among the trees."
"We could always risk having any healthy Seawings try fishing in the rivers, but again, Nightwing patrols. And I don't know how many of the other dragons here would rather eat fish than starve."
The Lunarwing scowled, her tail twitching again.
"There's so much risk- so much to lose for so little to gain."
Sol worked his jaw, sucking a breath between closed teeth. "Resources," he murmered, locking eyes with Tobias, who gave a knowing nod.
"We have an invisible assassin."
"Yeah." A silent, thoughtful moment passed and Sol snorted. "Gen is of use, but he can't take this on without.. me, you, or Harp in his head. There's too much weighing on his loyalty and freedom for him to be safe left alone."
"He can greatly assist a hunting party." Tobias said, reaching for the bin at Shard's expectant look. "And if you can tap into the RainWing crew.." the man shook his head, "They paid their keep in The Den very well. We can scrounge for something, I think. We still have quality resources left to play."

Sol worked his jaw, sucking a breath between closed teeth. "Resources," he murmered, locking eyes with Tobias, who gave a knowing nod.
"We have an invisible assassin."
"Yeah." A silent, thoughtful moment passed and Sol snorted. "Gen is of use, but he can't take this on without.. me, you, or Harp in his head. There's too much weighing on his loyalty and freedom for him to be safe left alone."
"He can greatly assist a hunting party." Tobias said, reaching for the bin at Shard's expectant look. "And if you can tap into the RainWing crew.." the man shook his head, "They paid their keep in The Den very well. We can scrounge for something, I think. We still have quality resources left to play."
Eclipse wrinkled her snout slightly, running her tongue over one of her canines thoughtfully, her expression darkened with doubt.
"Right. Gen... he could be useful, but... I don't know. Are you sure we can trust him?"
Shard sat politely in front of Tobias, her wide, navy blue eyes staring expectant up at him, occasionally glancing down to the bin with a cock of her head.

@-Kiwi-
King nodded, quickly angling his wings down and back toward where they came from, near the center of the nest. He made sure they were following him, glancing back at Phoenix with worry. What was going on with these two?
Corvus dove after Phoenix and King, looking over his shoulder and scanning the dark trees. The birds sang and the sun shone. A scene unfitting for everything Corvus was feeling.
Oh yeah, panicking over Sage... idk if you'll have to worry about him anymore to be honest, but we'll see if Yukiko comes back to continue with us.
She's somewhere in the Rebellion hideout in Possibility I assume, because Helios took most of the other Solarwing with him back to the Sun Kingdom and I know Sunspot probably didn't go. Eclipse is still at the hangout, so I assume Sunspot is still there somewhere? It's been over two days in the timeline since the last scene with Shard and her, so you can pretty much put her wherever you want by this point.
FOrty-eight LoVely HouRs lAterr, mate-

------------

They were in the desert, beneath a low, crimson sun, and Vel was dying. Possibility graced the heat-warped horizon ahead. It was all she could do to keep her dry eyes ahead, open, and alive.
The hybrid hung loose in her weak talons, a small, sun shriveled thing, scales cracked, rigid, and loose.
Vel took the brunt of the heat, shielding Alicanto beneath boiling scales. The orange blur below soared in her shadow.
The sun dropped below breezy dunes, and an emaciated trio soared into the shadow of Possibility.

Lueria sat up, squinting into the graying sky. Wind played with her dark hair, catching at the braids as she reached back and gripped the rotating generator, sliding a heeled boot against the welded metal base.
She swung the rifle around, grimicing when the fraid strap ran into her exposed neck.
The scope offered little assistance in identifying the approaching beasts, but she could tell easily they were of no threat.
The woman coughed on dust, then reached into the ragged coat tied round her waist, retrieving a thin com-link.
"Something's coming." She said into the device, leaning back to clear her throat and toss away the frizzing braids.
She sat in expectant silence, listening the generator's jerking pulse below.
"Identity," came Monzy's gruff voice.
"Yha," she murmered, running a palm cross her wet forehead. "There's two more coming in. Looks like a Sky or Rain," she kicked the rifle up on her knee again, viewing through the scope. The crosshairs centered on a gray, gaunty figure. "Nevermind. There's three. RainWing. Carrying someone, just a shadow from here." She tilted her knee. "And a Hive mutt. They're starving, hardly anything but bones."
"'At's clear, than, lass. Run it, I'll send someone your way."
Lueria dropped her hand, and jerked the rifle back. "Cool." She murmed, standing. The women strode across a dank row of stuttering generators with a quick foot, stopping at the building's edge to wait a moment in the dry breeze. A rusted, rebar ladder waited below, and she bent, hooking her calloused fingers over the thin, riveted steel.

(Dude I'm so tired. I've got to stop DOING THISS. It's not mountain tiiiimme aaahhhh 😭😭 the letters are blurbing togetherrrr fr tho. I'll work on it more later 🫡✌️)

I... dunno if you will be able to RP to this but- ta da. It's here. Last post involving Cochineal.
Bruh idk... another side scene or something?

@Harmonylight
Let's see if this tag works...
Last we were left off with her was getting to know, uh... I forgot her name. That lady from the Den. Massive cliffhanger here- WE NEED MORE.
Both still in the Den, we can probably have an intro scene on their current situation and maybe some connections to Neoma FiNaLly.
Still with Austin and Alyssia, however, Whitestar left all three at the Rebellion checkpoint. I had to skip them there in their travels to make up for lost time, I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE THEM 😭

@Crestcrazy2
King nodded, quickly angling his wings down and back toward where they came from, near the center of the nest. He made sure they were following him, glancing back at Phoenix with worry. What was going on with these two?
Corvus dove after Phoenix and King, looking over his shoulder and scanning the dark trees. The birds sang and the sun shone. A scene unfitting for everything Corvus was feeling.
Still panicking over Sage, same old.
Last scene was when he was talking with Sol and Eclipse, I'm pretty sure he agreed but can't remember. Over two days later, he has taken all the Solarwings who are able back to the Sun Kingdom. You can probably start an arrival scene there and Kiwi can hook up Aelia to it.
Sounds like you already got that figured bro. He'll just be chilling' at the hanger in Possibility, and we can maybe hook up some Shrike and Kapok scenes with him if you start a part.
Last I heard, Ferrin sent her on a transport to Possibility, two or three days ago. You can probably do a scene for her arriving there now.

Back
Top Bottom