off-grid duck pond ?

hi everyone
i jus got 8 ducks this year. we have them in the pen and run with a kiddie pool
we are thinking about adding a pond to the area and let them out free range next year.
im wondering if its possible to have an off-grid self-clean pond. i have been reading some articles but seems like all requires some sort of pumps for waterfall or bubblers.
i am not looking for anything fancy. but i also have no clue what im looking for here

any suggestions or directions for research will be appreciated

thank you
I have a pond which me and others digged together, the bigger the pond then the less dirty it'll be. We have a leaf blower going 24/7 which attatches to a hose and makes bubbles in the water, and we have some plants in there too + goldfishes :) the goldfishes are supposed to clean but i think our muscovies ate them all

I have a pond which me and others digged together, the bigger the pond then the less dirty it'll be. We have a leaf blower going 24/7 which attatches to a hose and makes bubbles in the water, and we have some plants in there too + goldfishes :) the goldfishes are supposed to clean but i think our muscovies ate them all
When the leaft blower burns out, look for a regenerative blower to replace it with. The regenerative blower will not cost much more, it will last almost forever, it will be more energy efficient and it will be much quieter.

Back
Top Bottom