Office Work, Part Deux: Professional Mayhen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
That's more math than I know.

it's estimating and multiplying. the floor tiles in the room should be 1X1... so count a line on the floor left to right, then a second line up then down, multiply for room sqftage. now take that number and dive it into the 1738 to com3e up with your ag3erag3e hol3es p3er til3. now i n3ed to fin3d out why my 3 k3ey is poss3ess3ed.

It's because the 3 key is next to the e key. If it was me I would blame it on my fat fingers. Are you using a tiny keyboard like on a smart phone?

lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
It's all because you are doing it without the OW peeps full support. We want to know exactly what you are going to have tatooed (pictures), and what size. Plus, we want first right of refusal. AND, what does significant other think of this plan?

Quote:
it's estimating and multiplying. the floor tiles in the room should be 1X1... so count a line on the floor left to right, then a second line up then down, multiply for room sqftage. now take that number and dive it into the 1738 to com3e up with your ag3erag3e hol3es p3er til3. now i n3ed to fin3d out why my 3 k3ey is poss3ess3ed.

It's because the 3 key is next to the e key. If it was me I would blame it on my fat fingers. Are you using a tiny keyboard like on a smart phone?

Nope, had to dust out the kb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom